THE X-FILES' Agents Mulder and Scully Grace the Cover of EW with More Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE X-FILES' Agents Mulder and Scully Grace the Cover of EW with More Info

We've already seen a photo teasing the return of Agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully in The X-Files season 10. Now David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are taking over the cover of upcoming issue of EW, and they're looking great together. The outlet recent visited the set of the film and offers up a little bit more info on the six episode season. This is a little description of what they witnessed:

On an abandoned farm on the outskirts of Vancouver B.C., we found paranormal detectives Fox Mulder (Duchovny) and Dana Scully (Anderson) investigating the curious case of a possible alien abductee (played by Annet Mahendru of The Americans) at the behest of a most curious ally, the host of a conservative talk show (Community’s Joel McHale). Of course, the last time we saw our heroes (the 2008 feature film The X-Files: I Want To Believe), Mulder and Scully were out of the bizarre-adventures business. He was living on the fringe, she was a doctor working at a Catholic hospital; they were sometimes lovers who just wanted the weird world to leave them alone. Much has changed for them since then.

They also got a chance to talk to the actors in the series, and in regards to Mulder, Duchovny amusingly said,

“Mulder’s not in a great place. He’s wearing bad jeans, so you can just extrapolate from my wardrobe. He’s in a dark, dark place.”

Anderson gots a little more serious and spoke about the political resonance of the story that Chris Carter has come up with for the revival.

"I like where we find Mulder and Scully in their relationship. I also like the area of zeitgeist that we step in to. It’s on point and raises some very interesting issues. And question marks."

Carter concluded by explaining that everything we see is going to be new:

“We’re not going to reboot any of the old favorites, although it was something we all thought about. These are all brand new stories. We hope to scare you in brand new ways.”

The series is set to premiere on January 24th, 2016, and I'm already planning my X-Files themed party.

x-files good memories

Comment

this show was hinting to a lot of things that people are still blind to this day.

gillian looks like a hot milf. bet shes a freak in bed

Comment

Meh, they waited too long. She's marred by cosmetic surgery excess and he's old as shit. It just doesn't feel right, it feels downright *wrong*.
        It make homos game at females.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X