• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm interested in this game but don't really know what to expect from it
    I prefer to read more reviews and watch gameplay videos before buying it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=856]L-Booma not too sure honestly. I know there's no real story. I just plan on exploring different planets and seeing whàt I can find. Enjoy no loading screens and hope to see some awesome stuff. I will let you guys know what I think once I play it some.

Comment

I'm watching gameplay videos on Twitch, just found a channel that currently has over 45000 viewers.

From what i see so far, it looks like a fun game to play

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
          [MENTION=856]L-Booma not too sure honestly. I know there's no real story. I just plan on exploring different planets and seeing whàt I can find. Enjoy no loading screens and hope to see some awesome stuff. I will let you guys know what I think once I play it some.
          What do you think about it
          I watched several channels on Twitch, but I don't know if I'll buy it
          Looks fun to play it for a couple of hours but that's it

sigpic

Comment

So far I've only been to 4 planets in my first solar system. I am trying to find lots of creatures snd stock up on supplies. It's pretty cool. You can scan anything from animals to rocks plants and trees. If you upload all your findings you get lots of money. They you can buy things from traders and get different ships and guns. It seems it would take forever to explore 1 whole planet.

My first one had lots of orange on it and mushroom type stuff. Caves and cliffs. Then I found an attic planet thst was really cold and had water. You never know what you'll find or where. Smne planets in the solar system are really far àway. Like 15 minutes and stuff. But you can fly faster and get there in a few minutes. I've started to learn an alien language. It's a fun game. I'm wanting to see all planets in my solar system then venture out. I haven't seen anything huge yet. But I've seen some odd things lol the stuff you scan you can go back and look at later. There's no real mission. It's just like you go out and see what you'll find today. I think it's cool.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X