I love Richie Rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Richie Rich

This is in the basketball section because this is about Golden State, prior to the first picture, I said Oakland can get fucked

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Tell him to Pass The Mic to TUUPAAACK

Comment

Oakland wasn't going to take an L on Pac's birthday. Not Oak-Town! The stars were aligned that night
      The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Biological View Post
        Oakland wasn't going to take an L on Pac's birthday. Not Oak-Town! The stars were aligned that night
        Ok I gotta admit, Pac would've been happy, which would have made me happy.

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
          Ok I gotta admit, Pac would've been happy, which would have made me happy.
          Awwwww how sweet. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoNity View Post
            Awwwww how sweet. lol
            Was meant to write "no homo" at the end of that...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X