Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland will beat warriors in 7 gauranteed

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

LMFAO

Comment

My respect for Lebron went up tbh

Cavs had no business winning 2 games against this Warriors team
      A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
      & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
      & getting the benefits that go along with it
      Everythin that's out here for kings like us
      The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
      They don't understand is because we really from Africa
      & that's where all this stuff come from
      & we originated from kings

Comment

The funniest shit to me is the lack of respect that ESPN is giving the Warriors. All they can talk about is the injuries to the Cavaliers. Cry me a fucking river. Cavs won two games because the Warriors were playing down to their competition as many great teams do when they see their opponent is missing top players on their team.

I see no mercy for Thunder fans because Kevin Durant missed a huge chunk of the season as well as Russell Westbrook missing time at the beginning. I see no mercy for Heat fans for Wade missing 20 games and Bosh missing the 2nd half of the season with blood clots. I see no mercy for Pacer fans with Paul George having to miss 99% of their season and their whole starting lineup being injured at one point. I see no mercy for Lakers fans with Kobe missing damn near the entire season. I see no mercy for Pelicans fans with AD missing a ton of games with injury after injury. I see no mercy for Grizzlies fans for Mike Conley, Tony Allen & Z-Bo having to miss time. I see no mercy for Blazers fans with Wesley Mathews, Aaron Afflalo and Lamarcus Aldridge getting injured. I see no mercy for Spurs fans for Tony Parker and Kawhi Leonard having to miss time. I see no mercy for Clippers fans with Blake Griffin having to miss a good amount of time. I see no mercy for Rockets fans with Dwight Howard and multiple players missing a ton of time. I see no mercy for Bulls fans for Pau Gasol, Derrick Rose, Jimmy Butler, Joakim Noah and Taj Gibson having to miss time. I see no mercy for Hawks fans when Kyle Korver gets taken out and Carroll as well as Teague having to miss time. I could keep going, but I'll stop now.

Injuries are a part of the game. Get the fuck over it. The Warriors are deserving of this championship. 67-15 regular season record. Western Conference team at that. Not a fluke.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X