Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Changes (Berocke Remix 2)

Newer mix of mine. Enjoy!

LINK (Right Click And Save As!): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...mix%202%29.mp3
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Any thoughts!?
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

I like it, very nice beat.. drums from first 2 bomb or something? XD

Comment

Originally posted by D-Ace View Post
        I like it, very nice beat.. drums from first 2 bomb or something? XD
        Correct!

Comment

Main layers from Nas' World's An Addiction? I think i can still hear Anthony Hamilton on the chorus

Comment

It's different, I like it! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
              Main layers from Nas' World's An Addiction? I think i can still hear Anthony Hamilton on the chorus
              Yeah, it's the best I could do. Put 1st 2 Bomb drums on it and produced an extra string layer I put over it. I love the melody from that Nas song very much. Original song is great, just wish it had drums.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
                Yeah, it's the best I could do. Put 1st 2 Bomb drums on it and produced an extra string layer I put over it. I love the melody from that Nas song very much. Original song is great, just wish it had drums.
                Honestly it sounds good, i think i wouldn't have noticed the OG chorus if i didn't hear the OG track, well done!

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
                  Honestly it sounds good, i think i wouldn't have noticed the OG chorus if i didn't hear the OG track, well done!
                  Thanks man!

Comment

Didn't feel the melody, too pseudo dramatic. The First 2 Bomb drums fits very well to his flow tho!

Comment

I like it, it's very listenable and barely any descent mixes of Changes.. I like it even more that you didn't put your dj drop 'you're listening to berocke' as drops completely spoil the vibe.. thanks for the mix

Edit: Right Click > View Image > Zoom In
                      Last edited by SwIFT; 07-06-2015, 12:55 PM.

Comment

I think it sounds pretty good. I enjoyed it

Comment

I really like it man, the beat has a real film score vibe going on & PAC fits perfectly with it! Great job!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X