Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought PS + and started downloading Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. loved this game back in the day on PC ...it was the last good COD in my opinion.
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

• [MENTION=458]Exodus so Modern Warfare 1 = Call Of Duty 4?

Comment

• Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
        [MENTION=458]Exodus so Modern Warfare 1 = Call Of Duty 4?
        yes.
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

• April line-up
          - The Surge
          - Conan Exiles

I'm disappointed

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
            April line-up
            - The Surge
            - Conan Exiles

I'm disappointed

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
            Fuck, and I just renewed my subscription =(

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

• i got ps+ till sept 2020, hey putting some good games recently. most of em i bought tho but few no - morder warfare is for example.
              -------------------------------------------
              "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

• [MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                  [MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon

just seen this earlier - shame this means lost legacy will be taken down soon given that I only just started playing it lol downloaded or not it will not be playable right?
                  Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

• Great line-up but i already own both games

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
                    sigpic

Comment

• Stay safe and pick up Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and Journey for free from April 15 through May 5.

Stay safe and pick up Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and Journey for free from April 15 through May 5.

Jim Ryan
                      President & CEO, Sony Interactive Entertainment
                      People all over the world are doing the right thing by staying home to help contain the spread of COVID–19. We are deeply grateful to everyone practicing physical distancing and take our responsibility as a home entertainment platform seriously, so we are asking our community to continue supporting the safe choice and the need to Play At Home.

As a thank you to all who are doing their part to lessen the impact of this pandemic, Sony Interactive Entertainment is pleased to announce the Play At Home initiative.

Play At Home has two components: first, providing free games to help keep the PlayStation community entertained at home; and finally, establishing a fund to help smaller independent game studios who may be experiencing financial difficulties continue building great experiences for all gamers.

Free Games to Play At Home
                      To support Play At Home, PlayStation will try to make those occasionally dull moments more exciting by offering Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and Journey available for free* for a limited time through digital downloads from April 15 at 8pm PDT through May 5, 2020 at 8pm PDT Once you redeem the games, they are yours to keep.

For most of you, Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection will need no introduction. This three-game collection from the masters at Naughty Dog includes Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception—all meticulously remastered for PS4. We can’t imagine a better time for globe-trotting adventures with Nathan Drake, an iconic cast of characters, and thrilling treasure-hunting action gameplay.

Then there’s Journey, a beautiful, celebrated adventure that is as moving as it is mysterious. The game’s life-affirming message is timeless, and perhaps more important now than ever before.

In alignment with SIE’s goal in preserving Internet access in the US and Europe, game downloads may take a little longer, but we appreciate the understanding from our community as we take these measures in an effort to preserve access for everyone.
                      2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

• Originally posted by Still I Rise View Post
                        just seen this earlier - shame this means lost legacy will be taken down soon given that I only just started playing it lol downloaded or not it will not be playable right?
                        if you dl, and continue to have PS plus, you will still have the games even if they remove it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2pacremix View Post
                          if you dl, and continue to have PS plus, you will still have the games even if they remove it.
                          ps plus lets you play ps now games that are dl without subscription?
                          Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

• you need 2 b subscribed to ps now to dl.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X