Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyane Wade unhappy with the Miami Heat, rumoured to be interested in Lakers & Cavs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyane Wade unhappy with the Miami Heat, rumoured to be interested in Lakers & Cavs

I'd loved D Wade on my Lakers but I think that he'd be more likely to join up with LeBron in Cleveland, it will be interesting to see if he does actually leave Miami as he's been their for his first 12 years in the league.

I speak for everyone, not just myself. I've just started to learn to love Cleveland all over again, if that gay cunt goes to Cleveland, I will hate Cleveland as much as I did when Lebron went to Miami.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

LMFAO

Wade's going nowhere. He doesn't run when shit gets tough. It was already put out there that the report of them offering Wade less than 10m a year was bullshit. Somebody is trying to create a rift between Wade and the Heat organization. Bunch of faggot ass casual basketball fans running their mouth. I love it!

Comment

Yeah I can't see Wade leaving Miami at all. Brought the franchise their 1st championship. Even those he's not as effective as he once was he still deserves respect on that basis alone.
        A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
        & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
        & getting the benefits that go along with it
        Everythin that's out here for kings like us
        The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
        They don't understand is because we really from Africa
        & that's where all this stuff come from
        & we originated from kings

Comment

I don't see him leaving the heat for anyone either except for the Cavs as I think LeBron could persuade Wade to come to Cleveland, especially if Miami doesn't pay what's owed to him for taking the pay cut for the 4 year run as the big 3 with Bosh and LeBron.

Comment

Like I said, he's going nowhere.

Dwyane Wade informed the Heat on Thursday that he will accept their one-year offer to re-sign for $20 million for next season, ending a weeks-long saga between Miami and its franchise player.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X