NOW YOU SEE ME 3 Is In Development at Lionsgate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOW YOU SEE ME 3 Is In Development at Lionsgate

The magician heist franchise Now You See Me already has a third film in development. Now You See Me 2 won't even be released until June 10th, 2016, but they have a third chapter ready to go after it's released.

CEO Jon Feltheimer made the announcement earlier today saying, “We’ve already begun early planning for Now You See Me 3." The first movie was absolutely ridiculous and full of plot holes, but I loved the concept and enjoyed it for what it was.

I'm excited to the sequel that's being directed by Jon M. Chu, and now fans like myself have a third film to look forward to. I'm curious to see where they will take the story of these characters.

Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Dave Franco, Morgan Freeman, and Michael Caine are all reprising their roles in the sequel, while Lizzy Caplan has replaced Isla Fisher. There's no word on when Now You See Me 3 will be released yet, but we'll keep you updated.

part 2 isnt finished yet and they already planning the third part, Hollywood

part 1 was an awesome movie and I cant wait to see the sequels.
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

part 1 was good i will check part 2 & why not part 3

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X