This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geezz View Post
    hi [MENTION=943]MrMind can you remaster this pretty song please, i find him on my computer
    When Thug Cry (OG Version 4) i think is the best version of this song the last verse was full not the old leak and not on the makaveli demo version please homis if you can do smoething magic with this song .
    https://www50.zippyshare.com/v/qP1wtvFH/file.html

He done this one already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurrikane1989 View Post
      hi [MENTION=4201]hurrikane, the version i uploded is calling version 4 (different take) and only jewel on the hook no pac i think is the same whit retail version because the last was different take, if you can listen my upload i think you understand what i mean about this song.

Comment

• I see now. I've never heard this version. Where did it come from?

Comment

• [MENTION=15917]Hurrikane1989 i always post this song before ago but no reponse for me so i find this version if im remenber on tupacnation if im right of course
          this is the best version of this song i think prety much better than other version but this song need to be remastered for the community of course.

Comment

hi [MENTION=943]MrMind can you remaster this pretty song please, i find him on my computer
            When Thug Cry (OG Version 4) i think is the best version of this song the last verse was full not the old leak and not on the makaveli demo version please homis if you can do smoething magic with this song .
            This a nice edit he made using that version and another.

When Thugz Cry (Original) (Version IV) (MrMind Remaster and Edit)

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
            If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
            but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
            -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
            -Tupac Shakur

Comment

• Originally posted by Husxle View Post
              This a nice edit he made using that version and another.

When Thugz Cry (Original) (Version IV) (MrMind Remaster and Edit)

https://mega.nz/file/YWZgyazC#siYmTH...eWd22kfXDNBgA8
              [MENTION=15439]Husxle
              thanks for this but i prefer my version of this song but he is impossible to make remastered tell me i understand i think the quality of my upload is not impossible or tell me the process to make remastered song because im newbie on remastered song but please listening my version and is not the version you give me because 2pac not on the hook and this version called OG version 4 different take if you can listening well you can see the difference is not on makaveli album demo my version is more longer and the 3th verse was for me much better than old version of this song i speak about olds leaks but listening this song seriously ant tell me what did you think please homis.

Comment

[MENTION=15439]Husxle
                thanks for this but i prefer my version of this song but he is impossible to make remastered tell me i understand i think the quality of my upload is not impossible or tell me the process to make remastered song because im newbie on remastered song but please listening my version and is not the version you give me because 2pac not on the hook and this version called OG version 4 different take if you can listening well you can see the difference is not on makaveli album demo my version is more longer and the 3th verse was for me much better than old version of this song i speak about olds leaks but listening this song seriously ant tell me what did you think please homis.
                I'll listen to it as soon as I get home homie.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

I believe that is a fanmade mix.

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

• maybe but is a good fanmix

Comment

• Originally posted by 2MEY View Post
                      Hi. Can you improve the sound Who Shot Ya (Without Puffy mix):
                      https://mega.nz/file/rzxHCSYZ#VIE5__...DuI66-r_QN2yUQ
                      MrMind?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2MEY View Post
                        MrMind?
                        Sure bud, keep reminding me.
                        MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMind View Post
                          Sure bud, keep reminding me.
                          Any thing new ? Love your work

Comment

• Can someone remaster this?

War Gamez Remix

[MENTION=943]MrMind [MENTION=15439]Husxle

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
                              Can someone remaster this?

War Gamez Remix

I'll see what I can do tomorrow after work.

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
                                Can someone remaster this?

War Gamez Remix

I'll do it some time this weekend. Got caught up today.

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X