This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo Tearz (True Original)MrMind D Remaster

[MENTION=1348]Creation [MENTION=14591]don_killuminati [MENTION=10977]realest2947 [MENTION=1133]Rock [MENTION=15439]Husxle [MENTION=999]Kevin [MENTION=10086]Palmolive Thug [MENTION=1386]Giesuz [MENTION=2072]KW [MENTION=842]D-Ace
    #VIP #EVERYONE #DJS #MrMind #ACAPELLAS
    Last edited by MrMind; Today at 01:35 PM.
    MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

• Much props bro. Much improved. #props

Comment

• 01 2Pac - I Ain't Mad At Cha [Radio Edit].flac
        MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

02-2Pac _ How Long Will They Mourn Me (Radio - Different Lyrics).wav
        MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Bad Azz - I'd Rather Lie 2 Ya (Original) (feat. Dogg Pound).mp3

Jedi Mind Tricks - Animal Rap (Micky Ward Mix) (feat. Kool G Rap) [FLAC].flac

The Pocalik Klan For My Home (feat. Piccalo).wav

[MENTION=943]MrMind
        Last edited by Husxle; 12-10-2017, 07:26 AM.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
        but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
        -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
        -Tupac Shakur

Comment

• Timbaland & Magoo - Welcome To Our World (1997) [FLAC]
          https://mega.nz/#F!jZ4ShRhL!MpJDn1SKZ4cWY2K83tDk9w

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

• [MENTION=15439]Husxle

01 2Pac - I Ain't Mad At Cha [Radio Edit].flac

This one sound fine to me how it is.

Comment

• Anyone have a good quality of Why you turn on me og?

Comment

• Originally posted by jfella View Post
                Anyone have a good quality of Why you turn on me og?

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

• Thanks [emoji120] Husxle it’s nice to have a good quality version

Comment

• Jedi Mind Tricks - Nada Cambia.flac
                    https://mega.nz/#!vZ4RxRaL!hNym6ch9k...eJlmgoRzehwodw

[MENTION=943]MrMind

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

• Originally posted by Husxle View Post
                      Jedi Mind Tricks - Nada Cambia.flac
                      https://mega.nz/#!vZ4RxRaL!hNym6ch9k...eJlmgoRzehwodw

[MENTION=943]MrMind
                      I don't understand what you want done with (recent) retail that's perfectly fine and nicely mastered from CD lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                        I don't understand what you want done with (recent) retail that's perfectly fine and nicely mastered from CD lol
                        MrMind makes 'em sound WAY better G!! Trust!!!!!!!

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

• sorry to interrupt @MrMind 's top notch thread
                          Originally posted by Giesuz View Post
                          a pitty that they faded Throw Em Up out so early to fit it on Ghetto D
                          Originally posted by Giesuz View Post
                          it`s obvious, just like they did with After Dollars, No Cents (full version can be found on SouthWest Riders Compilation from SickWidIt Rec.)
                          yeah @Giesuz i really enjoying Ghetto D to this day. yeah After Dollars, No Cents is just 3:39 and on the compilation 5:04 long. great compilation [MENTION=15439]Husxle

thanks again for that great work @MrMind and keep it coming
                          collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

• Ghetto Gospel MrMind Remaster Folder

#VIP #REMASTERS #EVERYONE #MRMIND [MENTION=2072]KW [MENTION=1348]Creation [MENTION=14591]don_killuminati [MENTION=10977]realest2947 @hc [MENTION=10086]Palmolive Thug [MENTION=864]Ironman
                            Last edited by MrMind; 12-26-2017, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• [MENTION=943]MrMind can you give your paypal email for donation and could you remaster/enhance NY87 (CDQ Blast1 Mix) and then save in 320kbps. Even if its a fan mix i really want a remastered mp3 of it just to keep as reference. Only the link isnt workin anymore so i hope you got the mp3 yourself. Thanks in advance your engancements are fire.
                              Last edited by AK-47; 12-27-2017, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMind View Post
                                Props bro. We needed this one.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X