This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=943]MrMind

can you please remaster Only Move 4 Tha Money OG with the Bad Azz hook?

and can you please cut off the last rapper on There U Go and extend the female singing after 2pac's verse? That would make it perfect.

Thanks, homie!!!
    Remember this face, save me a place, in Thugz Mansion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giesuz View Post
      [MENTION=943]MrMind

can you please remaster Only Move 4 Tha Money OG with the Bad Azz hook?

and can you please cut off the last rapper on There U Go and extend the female singing after 2pac's verse? That would make it perfect.

Thanks, homie!!!
      Sure, just remember to post the link of the songs you want done.
      MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

• Mr.Mind what about Nothing To Lose (OG) remaster, it´s in the progress? I can´t wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by LesaneParishCrooks25 View Post
          Mr.Mind what about Nothing To Lose (OG) remaster, it´s in the progress? I can´t wait...
          You need to give me a link.

Comment

• Originally posted by LesaneParishCrooks25 View Post
            Mr.Mind what about Nothing To Lose (OG) remaster, it´s in the progress? I can´t wait...
            dont we just have shitty tape rips??

if the people who bought the reel would share it im sure he would do a good master

Comment

• Changed Man OG (Crisper)_MrMind F Remaster

Changed Man Ruff MrMind A Remaster
              great work!!!
              I Feel His Hands On My Brain, When I Write Rhymes I Go Blind And Let The Lord Do His Thang

YOUTUBE
              https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

FaceFuck
              https://www.facebook.com/cristo.white.73

SoundCloud
              https://soundcloud.com/tupackillathuggrmx

InstaGramm
              https://www.instagram.com/killathuggrmx/

Comment

• [MENTION=943]MrMind would it be possible to make the talking / adlibs on the unconditional love outro louder on your remaster? or in general?

I used the version from the Johnny J vault

Left Channel: Feeeel meeee, Yeah, That's right, -Unconditional love, That's that shit a motherfucker will die for, You know, I know you feel me, You got to, Haha, Homeboy, They can't find you, They can't find you, They can't find you, That's that real shit, You know, Unconditional love, No doubt

Right Channel: Oh yeah how you done fucked up, Still hugged him, That's aight though, 'Cause he's your homeboy, My homeboys don't give a fuck who i done punched in the mouth they finna' ride for me or die for me, with unconditional love- You know, Pour out some liquor for your homeboys, Pour out some liquor for your homeboys, Nigga, Pour out some liquor for your homeboys, Nigga, Pour out some liquor for your homeboys

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                  [MENTION=943]MrMind would it be possible to make the talking / adlibs on the unconditional love outro louder on your remaster? or in general?

I used the version from the Johnny J vault

Left Channel: Feeeel meeee, Yeah, That's right, -Unconditional love, That's that shit a motherfucker will die for, You know, I know you feel me, You got to, Haha, Homeboy, They can't find you, They can't find you, They can't find you, That's that real shit, You know, Unconditional love, No doubt

Right Channel: Oh yeah how you done fucked up, Still hugged him, That's aight though, 'Cause he's your homeboy, My homeboys don't give a fuck who i done punched in the mouth they finna' ride for me or die for me, with unconditional love- You know, Pour out some liquor for your homeboys, Pour out some liquor for your homeboys, Nigga, Pour out some liquor for your homeboys, Nigga, Pour out some liquor for your homeboys
                  Props for doing this. I've always wanted to know what he was saying in the outro, but it was always so cluttered save for a few words.

Comment

• [MENTION=943]MrMind

Do You Have Brothas In Arms Remastered

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

• Originally posted by THROWED View Post
                      [MENTION=943]MrMind

Link me to the best version of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMind View Post
                        Link me to the best version of it.
                        The only version i have on my computer

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                        Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

• i got a request, can you enhance the outro from "No More Pain"? i can't understand what he is saying. i don't mean the outro part that stands here https://genius.com/2pac-no-more-pain-lyrics .. while he speaks that part, he speaks another part that i can't understand cause the other part is too loud.
                          i hope i could describe what i mean.
                          Last edited by DeletedMofogga; 06-15-2018, 07:44 AM.
                          - Steez 4 President -

Comment

• Ja Rule - How Many Wanna Die?
                            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                            If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                            but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                            -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                            -Tupac Shakur

Comment

• Originally posted by THROWED View Post
                              [MENTION=943]MrMind

I’ll post it tomorrow

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X