This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrMind View Post
    I combined 2 tracks cpus into one. Let me know what you think.

When Thugz Cry (MrMind Version) Remaster

[MENTION=2072]KW [MENTION=1348]Creation [MENTION=14591]don_killuminati [MENTION=10977]realest2947 [MENTION=1133]Rock [MENTION=10086]Palmolive Thug [MENTION=1386]Giesuz [MENTION=12451]Dominator [MENTION=218]kudaz [MENTION=2932]MakaveliStillBallin [MENTION=15439]Husxle

#VIP #EVERYONE #DJS #MrMind #REMASTERS
    mp3 link?

Comment

• This dope [MENTION=943]MrMind!!!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

• the 1st few tech 9 albums need a louder remaster but this 1 needs it i downloaded his albums in 320kbps off a torrent

Comment

• Originally posted by tmz View Post
          https://www3.zippyshare.com/v/H8mqEcKF/file.html

the 1st few tech 9 albums need a louder remaster but this 1 needs it i downloaded his albums in 320kbps off a torrent

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

• Originally posted by Husxle View Post
            i couldnt see a link? also plug your cell phone in bud !

Comment

• PM me sometime homie!
              Originally posted by tmz View Post
              i couldnt see a link? also plug your cell phone in bud !

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

PM me sometime homie!
                can u not pm me as well?

Comment

• I did
                  can u not pm me as well?

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

• A long time ago lol
                    can u not pm me as well?

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

• ok sorry for over posting in this thread off topic

Comment

• [MENTION=943]MrMind can you please hook us up with a better remaster?

We will need a better rip off the movie though, if anyone can help out with that.

And [MENTION=915]Hard2Kill check out the 2 minute mark for the upcoming project lol...
                        Last edited by Husxle; 05-01-2018, 01:44 AM.

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

[MENTION=943]MrMind can you please hook us up with a better remaster?

We will need a better rip off the movie though, if anyone can help out with that.

And [MENTION=915]Hard2Kill check out the 2 minute mark for the upcoming project lol...
                          [MENTION=15295]Pompey

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominator View Post
                            [MENTION=15295]Pompey
                            I'll happily rip anything I have, not sure I can help with a rip from a movie though.....?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pompey View Post
                              I'll happily rip anything I have, not sure I can help with a rip from a movie though.....?
                              Oh, I thought you ripped Starrin‘ Movie version once from the DVD?I remember you posted all the extra channels

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominator View Post
                                Oh, I thought you ripped Starrin‘ Movie version once from the DVD?I remember you posted all the extra channels
                                Not guilty. Sorry.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X