Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Here 'Til Eternity II [EP] - (D-Ace)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To live & Die in la you make à good work for the beat. Other song also good [MENTION=842]D-Ace

Comment

Havent listened to it yet but I've always found D-Ace's work to be solid. I think Runnin' comes to mind.

Comment

I really like the cover. That looks professional!

Comment

Thanks for posting this up....good stuff man. Been bumping your mixes on youtube.

Comment

Nice to finally have something fresh since no leaks. Did mine download correct, 5 tracks?

Comment

[MENTION=842]D-Ace is all ways dropping bomb mixing I like these lots. Keep on dropping mixing. Thanks. One love
              "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
                Nice to finally have something fresh since no leaks. Did mine download correct, 5 tracks?
                Thanks, yeah just 5 tracks

Comment

and where is [MENTION=634]Jarek tag? downloadin now, i am sure its the bomb as 1st part. Thx !

Comment

[MENTION=634]Jarek lol yeah I figured u'd get tagged once I entered the VIP hashtag : D.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Ace View Post
                      [MENTION=634]Jarek lol yeah I figured u'd get tagged once I entered the VIP hashtag : D.
                      i have it turned off

Comment

as always i am late at the party -.- why i find it out so late man..but hey better late then never..thank you for the part2 i cant get enough! download it right now will listen to it while brushing my teeth
                        - Steez 4 President -

Comment

been a while since i checked shit out..

tape is dope.. love how u played around with the actual instrumentals... super tape so far for me
                          big thumbs up

Comment

Great work again, keep the remixes coming!

Comment

i thought that tattoo tears sounded familiar to something i used to listen to a lot lol

love that beat
                              Last edited by Fatal-N-Felony; 05-23-2015, 10:07 AM.
                              F-N-F
                              THE REMIX KING
                              / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Right click > View Image > Magnify

They're all mixed nicely yet not feeling Heartz of Men instrumental to flat and repetitive.. I have listened to them a lot since release I think Tattoo Tearz & Outlaw are my favorites but the other two are great as well and deff worth backtoback listening
                                Last edited by SwIFT; 06-07-2015, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X