New INDIANA JONES Movie Confirmed by Kathleen Kennedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New INDIANA JONES Movie Confirmed by Kathleen Kennedy

We know that Lucasfilm and Disney have the rights to Indiana Jones, and there's been a lot of talk about them rebooting the franchise. We've also heard rumors that producers want Chris Pratt to take over the title role and that Steven Spielberg is up for directing him in it.

There's been no confirmation of any of this, but in an interview with Vanity Fair, Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy confirms that Indiana Jones will be relaunched by the studio. She also confirms a couple other properties that Disney landed in the acquisition of Lucasfilm.

“In buying the company, Disney also got rights, for better or worse, to less-storied Lucasfilm properties, among them Willow and Radioland Murders. A bigger prize is the Indiana Jones franchise. Kennedy confirmed rumors that another Indy movie ‘will one day be made inside this company. When it will happen, I’m not quite sure. We haven’t started working on a script yet, but we are talking about it.'”

Kennedy served as the executive producer on all four of Spielberg’s previous Indiana Jones films, so I think it is inevitable that another movie in the franchise will be made. I'm sure it has a special place in her heart. We just have no idea when it will happen, especially with all of Lucasfilm's focus centered on developing the Star Wars universe at the moment. Hopefully they pull the trigger on it sooner rather than later.

With George Lucas not being involved with the development of this the next film, there's hope that it could be great.

Indiana jones some good childhood memories

Comment

Chris Pratt? He doesn't seem right for the part. There are only three Jones movies. Forget the rest. imo

Comment

cool i really cant wait. maybe it will be in space, in real indy and his son were beamed up onto that UFO and now they hunting down some rolling stones and holy alien geishas. omg even when i write this i cant believe it.
        He was a nice middle class nigga
        But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
        Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

theyre pretty much remaking everything from the 80s its insane

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
            Chris Pratt? He doesn't seem right for the part. There are only three Jones movies. Forget the rest. imo

Chris Pratt is the only logical choice man, anyone else would be a mistake

I Know Death Follows Me
            But
            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
              Indiana Jones 4 is also great. the same formula like the prefuels.
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                Indiana Jones 4 is also great. the same formula like the prefuels.
                absolutly no. absolutly dude. aliens and ufos in indy? ok secret powers ok, secret stones etc, but aliens and ufos. lol just lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chatzon View Post
                  absolutly no. absolutly dude. aliens and ufos in indy? ok secret powers ok, secret stones etc, but aliens and ufos. lol just lol.
                  I believe more in Aliens than in secrets powers. Indiana Jones 1-3 are unrealistic too, so there is no reason to hate part 4. I love them all.
                  My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                  Vinyls: 60
                  Cassettes: 110
                  CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                    I believe more in Aliens than in secrets powers. Indiana Jones 1-3 are unrealistic too, so there is no reason to hate part 4. I love them all.
                    haha, me and my homie went in indy4 the first release day...i said to him it will be cool as long as we dont see aliens,,,,at the end my homie said to me." ok we have seen aliens, its cool, its acceptable, as soon as we see no UFO" BOOOOOOOOM cinema sized full picture mode UFO flies away looooll...

i think the "bundeslade" the 3 holy stones and the holy grail is all religion related...its something from the earth, some lost powers, unknown parts from the past. but aliens and ufos NAAAWWW

the thing with the skull was nice, but the scene at the end where you actually see aliens, is a no go...its like you would see jesus at the end of part 3 when they grab the holy grail. this woud be to much....crystal skull and the power is cool and secret, alien fights and ufos wayyyy to much

Comment

Chris Pratt? Indiana Jones and the Quest for Dollars...smh.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X