Game will be Releasing The Documentary 2 on June 30th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game will be Releasing The Documentary 2 on June 30th

Game is in my top 3 for my all-time favourite rappers and I'm so excited for the Documentary 2 to come out!, the first one was an instant classic and I'm hoping for more of the same now 10 years later especially with Dr Dre producing some of the tracks.

Game will release a sequel to his major label debut The Documentary this summer. The Documentary 2 was initially slated to hit shelves in mid-January, but will now arrive on Game's son's birthday, June 30.

He announced the news during a recent interview with Revolt TV. "I feel like I could have released it after The Documentary 1, but you know how they say, 'Things just happen for a reason?' Ten years later seemed perfectly fine," he said. "I mean, it's my sixth album. My sixth solo album, and I think that the 10th anniversary is huge, so why not put it out 10 years later? And then the actual Documentary 2 is gonna drop on my son's birthday, June 30. Cause I think it's big."

Game also talked about his evolution as an artist over the 10-year span, revealing that his children are his daily inspiration to continue making music. "But the old me was wack. I'm dope now," he said. "Being a father and making music, that's been—since the beginning of my career—my everyday motivation. Waking up knowing that I have a job that I can stay focused [on]. I use my kids for energy. So, I look at them and I'll go out and we'll be talking about The Documentary 30th anniversary if I use them for the fuel and motivation."

The project will reportedly reunite the West Coast MC with some of the producers from the first album, including Dr. Dre and Just Blaze.

Link: http://www.stack.com/2015/03/31/game...&ici=Latest_14

hopefully it turns out good and it should i hope i seen game when he went on tour for the documentary album was a good concert.

Comment

Lookin forward to this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      sigpic

Comment

Lets see how it turns out !

Comment

It's going to be tight since he's from the west coast California
          "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

I hope that it will be another classic.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X