Daz Dillinger: I'm Gonna Rob Whoever Has Suge's Bail Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daz Dillinger: I'm Gonna Rob Whoever Has Suge's Bail Money

Daz Dillinger recently took some time out to chat with VladTV about Suge Knight's trial and David Kenner's role at Death Row Records. From calling Kenner a "stiff face f*****" to making light of Suge's case, the producer and rapper's exclusive interview is full of comedic relief.

"P.O.P. Hold it down" was Daz's response in regards to Suge Knight being "legally blind." Dillinger believes that with a bail set at $25 million, the former music exec will never see the light of day again (though he may think otherwise now that his bail was lowered). His next plan of action? "I'm going in there and rob[bing] whoever got the $25 million bail. I'm taking everything out his house because he won't be coming back," he jokes.

Dillinger feels that the people closest to Suge Knight are already cleaning him out. "Thats what they do. You go to jail, muthaf***as close to you, they gon' hit you," Daz jokingly states.

See what else he had to say about Suge and David Kenner above.

Daz getting bigger and bigger on his body
    collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

The 25 million dollar bail has been reduced to 10 million. It's much cheaper now.

Comment

Free Suge

Comment

Fuck that nigga
          Angel In Distress

Comment

I don't get the P.O.P reference what does it mean? Penis Over Pussy or?

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
              I don't get the P.O.P reference what does it mean? Penis Over Pussy or?

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
              Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

wtf is p.o.p.?

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
                  Lol I get Daz was referring to that video that must've went viral at some point in time, but wtf is "P.O.P holdin it down"

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

[MENTION=7241]THROWED you're lookin at the leaves, I'm talkin about the root of the tree

Comment

he's definitely not worried about the past it seems he had with suge lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X