NBA Playoffs 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs 2015

Matchups looking nice! I'm a lil bummed cuz the Thunder aren't in so I won't be too emotionally involved but I think I'll be able to enjoy it more I'm thinking

Hawks in 4
    Raptors in 7
    Cavs in 5
    Bulls in 6

Warriors in 6
    Grizz in 5
    Rockets in 7
    Spurs in 6
    A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
    & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
    & getting the benefits that go along with it
    Everythin that's out here for kings like us
    The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
    They don't understand is because we really from Africa
    & that's where all this stuff come from
    & we originated from kings

Spurs should win it. They've been there before and know how to win, golden state will choke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My top 5 that could win it all in the finals are, the Cavs, Bulls, Spurs, Mavericks & Rockets, then there's the golden state warriors who I see making a name for themselves but just falling short.

Comment

I feel your pain with not being emotionally invested in this one. Lol

Eastern Conference Quarterfinals
        (1) Atlanta Hawks vs. ( 8 ) Brooklyn Nets - Hawks in 5
        (2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs. (7) Boston Celtics - Cavaliers in 6
        (3) Chicago Bulls vs. (6) Milwaukee Bucks - Bulls in 6
        (4) Toronto Raptors vs. (5) Washington Wizards - Raptors in 7

Western Conference Quarterfinals
        (1) Golden State Warriors vs. ( 8 ) New Orleans Pelicans - Warriors in 6
        (2) Houston Rockets vs. (7) Dallas Mavericks - Rockets in 7
        (3) Los Angeles Clippers vs. (6) San Antonio Spurs - Spurs in 6
        (4) Portland Blazers vs. (5) Memphis Grizzlies - Grizzlies in 6

Sounds crazy to call the Spurs an upset but that's pretty much the only "upset" I have for the first round. Grizzlies is another weird one because while the Blazers have the 4 seed because they won their division (division leaders are guaranteed a top-4 seed), Grizzlies have the better record therefore have home-court advantage. Spurs (6-seed) also have a better record than the Blazers (4-seed). Stupid standings. That Southwest Division is no joke. Every single team in that division is in the playoffs.

Anyway, I'm ready for the real season to begin!

Comment

I'm not emotionally invested this year either with my Lakers not competing in the playoffs again.

Comment

I'm not emotionally invested this year either with my Magic not competing in the playoffs again. However I would love the Cavs to win it especially with Miami weak ass not even making it lmao, Bronbron Irving ftw

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
              I'm not emotionally invested this year either with my Magic not competing in the playoffs again. However I would love the Cavs to win it especially with Miami weak ass not even making it lmao, Bronbron Irving ftw
              I'm shocked that the celtics made it and not the heat, even without Lebron the heat still had a very formidable team

Comment

However I would love the Cavs to win it especially with Miami weak ass not even making it lmao, Bronbron Irving ftw
                Had they dealt with the injuries the Heat had all year, they wouldn't be the 2nd seed. The starting lineup for the Heat I believe were on the floor for a total of 30 minutes for the ENTIRE SEASON. If I'm not mistaken, the Heat have had about 30 different starting lineups due to injury.

"Bron Bron" has left, what's your beef with Miami? The dickriding of that Cavaliers team is truly amazing. You can't just say you'd like to see them win. Instead you decide to talk shit about the Heat. The funniest shit is that you're from neither Miami or Cleveland. So again, what's your beef?

Comment

Derrick Rose has been impressive so far.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                    Had they dealt with the injuries the Heat had all year, they wouldn't be the 2nd seed. The starting lineup for the Heat I believe were on the floor for a total of 30 minutes for the ENTIRE SEASON. If I'm not mistaken, the Heat have had about 30 different starting lineups due to injury.
                    *Yawn*

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                    "Bron Bron" has left, what's your beef with Miami? The dickriding of that Cavaliers team is truly amazing. You can't just say you'd like to see them win. Instead you decide to talk shit about the Heat. The funniest shit is that you're from neither Miami or Cleveland. So again, what's your beef?
                    I don't have to justify myself to you. I will say this though, like the good wrestler gone bad in entertainment, then after some years becomes good again & everybody's hero, that's Lebron right now for the city of Cleveland.

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

*Yawn*

I don't have to justify myself to you. I will say this though, like the good wrestler gone bad in entertainment, then after some years becomes good again & everybody's hero, that's Lebron right now for the city of Cleveland.
                      It amazes me how so many people don't see how insincere Lebron is. And to be clear, I didn't like him when he came down here. You think he went back for Cleveland? How naive. It was about public perception. It was a business move. He felt it was the better situation. He goes back after the Cavs miraculously get 3 number 1 overall draft picks over 4 years. That shit is unheard of. Then he calls Kevin Love to come on over. Brings along Mike Miller, James Jones, etc.. I'm sure he had a hand in that mid-season trade that brought over Mozgov, Smith & Shumpert too. The guy really should win GM Of The Year. He deserves it.

So yeah, yawn at the facts. Yawn at anything that doesn't make the guy look like a God. Believe it or not, Lebron leaving isn't the only reason the Heat's season turned out how it did. Crazy, huh?

You probably think Lebron carried the Heat to the Finals the past 4 years by himself. Explain the 2011 Finals. Wade would've been Finals MVP. Bron Bron didn't show up. Or how about, if Lebron did everything by himself, why the fuck didn't he do it in Cleveland? Why did he come to Miami? Can you answer that question? Because nobody seems to have an answer for that one. Wade already won a Championship. And he carried that '06 team with a past-their-prime Shaq, Zo, GP, & White Chocolate after they were down 0-2. Shit, Wade should've won the '08-'09 Season MVP but the Lebron nut-hugging was very strong back then. I'm still a little salty about that. Lebron also cost Wade a couple more All-Star Game MVP's but I won't get into that.

You probably also think the Heat's fans are bandwagon and left when Bron Bron did. If that were true, the Heat wouldn't have finished 6th (out of 30) in the NBA in attendance this season.

Justification? You're right, you don't have to justify yourself. But at least make some fucking sense. Go from "Fuck Lebron" when he goes to the Heat to "I love Lebron" when he returns to his original team. Then on top of that, "Fuck the Heat". The shit makes absolutely no sense. Love Lebron all you want but knock off the Heat hate please. You have no legitimate reason to hate them. That guy got Love, Hate, Love and then now the Hate is with his previous team. Shit is stupid. People acting like the Heat fucked their wife.

And just a little FYI, Lebron doesn't want to face a healthy Heat team. Wade showed what would happen this season.

Apologies for the derailment of the thread but I just can't stand unwarranted jabs at my city. Especially when there's no legitimate beef.

Comment

I am a Laker fan but team needs deep rebuilding, i am also fan of Washington Wizards (mainly cause of polish hummer (Gortat), so i hope they can make at least 1 round.

Comment

Heat and Thunder would be in the playoffs in not for the injuries both teams had to deal with. Hell, the Thunder would've been the 8th seed had the Pelicans lost their game to the Spurs lol so I can't be too mad.

Only games I've watched so far have been blowouts :/
                          A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
                          & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
                          & getting the benefits that go along with it
                          Everythin that's out here for kings like us
                          The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
                          They don't understand is because we really from Africa
                          & that's where all this stuff come from
                          & we originated from kings

Comment

Celtic fan here just proud of my team playing hard

Comment

Originally posted by deatharoundthacorner7 View Post
                              Celtic fan here just proud of my team playing hard
                              Isaiah Thomas is a beast

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X