2Pac Fake Ass Bitches OG Remake 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac Fake Ass Bitches OG Remake 2015

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/klockworkbeats/2pac-fake-ass-bitches-1994-klockwork-remake[/SC]

Was bored & made this in 8 minutes, so thought I'd share it

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

id love this with the song structured so the hook is after both verses, would you mind sending me the instrumental?

Great mix & beat by the way.

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork can u re-up?

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
        id love this with the song structured so the hook is after both verses, would you mind sending me the instrumental?

Great mix & beat by the way.
        The hook is after both verses

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
        [MENTION=2072]Klockwork can u re-up?
        It's in the OP, if your using your phone u probably wont be able to see it

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork....very nice remake. As always, please continue with the OGVs. You are talented for this.

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
            [MENTION=2072]Klockwork....very nice remake. As always, please continue with the OGVs. You are talented for this.
            Thanks brossiah, I'm not sure if I ever remixed Thugs Mansion with my Dramacydal Thugs Mansion remake, that could be a nice one to go next.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
              Thanks brossiah, I'm not sure if I ever remixed Thugs Mansion with my Dramacydal Thugs Mansion remake, that could be a nice one to go next.
              Definitely...sounds like a winner already!

Comment

sounds fucking amazing, really great job, what u made in 8 mins only seems pretty impressive, really great job on that
                the beat and drums are dope, i could picture myself mixing on artists on the beat so probs for the beat too

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

I will send you the cpu of the female version, see if you can add it to it.
                  MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

nice remake [MENTION=2072]Klockwork good job

Comment

great thx....love how straight pac goes on this joint. like a fuckin mac.
                      He was a nice middle class nigga
                      But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
                      Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Man you are talented my friend.... 1st heard the Still Ballin og remake... now this one. Are there others that you have previously done?

Comment

Damn! this is dope as Fuck! good job on this

Comment

Originally posted by don_killuminati View Post
                            Man you are talented my friend.... 1st heard the Still Ballin og remake... now this one. Are there others that you have previously done?
                            I have done quite a few a long while ago but my memory is bad & I've lost a handful of them with HDD crashes -_-

I recall like, Who Do Ya Luv, Bury Me A G...some were beats by other people & some of them were my beats (Y)

Comment

great remake
                              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                              Vinyls: 60
                              Cassettes: 110
                              CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X