No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game is soooo sick. Only at the start too.

Comment

yea the game is insane, one of the best games ever. I no lifed for 3-4 days because free from work and I only finished 20% of the game lol.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
        yea the game is insane, one of the best games ever. I no lifed for 3-4 days because free from work and I only finished 20% of the game lol.
        damn! I need to crank down then. i'm at 2% and only played like 3 to 4 hrs a day.
        Kojima wasn't kidding when he said this game would be huge. this game will prob last me all of September and maybe even all of October.

Comment

The game is addictive, i'm having lots of fun

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

fuck can't believe i still can't afford to get this want it bad soon though.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
              fuck can't believe i still can't afford to get this want it bad soon though.
              I'm in the same boat bro. Cant justify buying a ps4 right now.

Comment

I finished mission 8 and I have to say that I'm disappointed at the moment. The prologe is fucking awesome and something you havent seen before and the first mission is also great, but after that you have to to missions which doesnt push on the story. The mission system destoyed the storytelling and the story is the important part in Metal Gear Solid. I hope that the missions will be story based soon. So far it's a great game, but an average Metal Gear Solid.
                My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                Vinyls: 60
                Cassettes: 110
                CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                  I finished mission 8 and I have to say that I'm disappointed at the moment. The prologe is fucking awesome and something you havent seen before and the first mission is also great, but after that you have to to missions which doesnt push on the story. The mission system destoyed the storytelling and the story is the important part in Metal Gear Solid. I hope that the missions will be story based soon. So far it's a great game, but an average Metal Gear Solid.
                  Any updates on the story part, is it getting better again
                  I haven't had a change to play a lot, been mad busy with work.
                  I only finished 2 levels so far
                  sigpic

Comment

The first missions are just a kind of tutorial, I played 50+hours and still not finished the main story. The story is getting a lot better.

I like the twist Kojima gave the story, more focused on gameplay.

Comment

The first missions are just a kind of tutorial, I played 50+hours and still not finished the main story. The story is getting a lot better.

Damn, 50 hours already
                      I have some free time today so it's gonna be MGS time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                        Damn, 50 hours already
                        I have some free time today so it's gonna be MGS time.
                        had off from work last week

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                          Any updates on the story part, is it getting better again
                          I haven't had a change to play a lot, been mad busy with work.
                          I only finished 2 levels so far
                          In mission 6 you see the main villian the first time [in TPP]. the main idea of that mission was good, but the realization wasnt that good. still a great mission with a nice cut scene. At the moment I'm in episode 11, which is the first real boss fight in the game.

I like that MGS5 have more gamesplay than the prequels, but the new strength [gameplay] is also the weak point, because there is no variation - it's always the same: kill this and that guy which has nothing to do with the story. I want to see a variety, like in the other MGS games.

sometimes I dont understand Kojima ...why is the mission "Make contact with Emmerich" a side ops? I mean it's important to the story. instead of that you have to do none sense main missions.

Comment

had off from work last week

Lucky you
                            I just finished the 3rd mission, I'm at 2% completion now
                            After 50+ hours, what's your overall completion at the moment

In mission 6 you see the main villian the first time [in TPP]. the main idea of that mission was good, but the realization wasnt that good. still a great mission with a nice cut scene. At the moment I'm in episode 11, which is the first real boss fight in the game.
                            I'm not there yet, but that won't take long now
                            I took a couple of days of from work

My plan is to search for as many materials I can find to upgrade and make new stuff at Mother Base
                            sigpic

Comment

I finished episode 11, side ops 82 (which you have to do) and episode 12 and all 3 missions were great, espacially episode 12 ...great cut scenes.

Comment

The last Episode 51 "Kingdom Of The Flies" including the most important scenes, which should close the story circle and filling the story gaps and which was a connecting to Metal Gear 1 was cut.

So instead of including episode 51 which is also the story part everyone wants to see was cut, but filler episodes and side ops were included. it seems it was the decision from Konami, because of $$$.

No connection to Metal Gear 1, no Solid Snake in MGS5

EDIT: few of the cut scenes are on the bonus disc of the Collector's Edition, a shame we will never have a chance to play the last link how Kojima wanted it

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X