This HALO Master Chief Motorcycle Helmet is Street Legal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This HALO Master Chief Motorcycle Helmet is Street Legal

Check out this wicked cool motorcycle helmet based on Master Chief's helmet from the Halo video game franchise. The helmet is street legal and comes from from NECA (National Entertainment Collectibles Association). There's no word on how much it will cost, but it will ship this coming June. I image it's not going to be cheap.

From the award-winning Halo video games, this detailed replica of Master Chief’s headgear is also a DOT-approved modular motorcycle helmet! Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 is a central figure at the forefront of the war against the Covenant and rumored to be the lone survivor of the declassified SPARTAN-II project. This limited edition helmet has a convenient modular design with glove-friendly opening mechanism and full list of features.

I included the specs for the helmet below for anyone that's interested. If I rode a motorcycle, I would most definitely consider getting something like this for myself because it's so badass.

Exterior Features:

Convenient modular design
    ABS shell with matte UV-protective clear coat
    Front air intakes reduce shield fogging; rear exhaust vents keep head cool and dry
    Reflective shield with UV protection
    Double D-ring nylon chin strap with snap secure
    Game-authentic deco

Interior Features:

Contoured center pad with a design that allows heat to dissipate from the top of the scalp
    Dual-layer EPS cheek pads for a firm, comfortable fit
    Center pad and cheek pads are removable and washable
    Soft, moisture-wicking material
    Eyeglasses friendly interior

Additional Features:

Meets or exceeds DOT standards (FMVSS 49 CFR 571.21
    Nylon drawstring helmet bag included
    Available in S (55-56 cm), M (57-58 cm), L (59-60 cm), XL (61-62 cm)
    Limited edition
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X