What's good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's good!

What's up guys my name is Helan (like He-Lawn). Pac is one of my biggest inspirations so it's only right I get on here. I'm still a youngin' so i've only seriously been listening to him for a couple years, seen all his interviews and done lots of research on him though. I also have a clothing brand and I made a shirt after Tupac's poem, The Rose That Grew From Concrete. If you guys wanna check it out, i'll add a link, and let me know what you think! You gotta copy and paste though cause it won't let me add it.
    thelevelclothing.com/product/the-rose-that-grew-from-concrete-t-shirt-in-black

My major goal in life (I know imma do it too cause I believe if you put your mind to it you can do anything) is to help change the world. End the corruption and help the people.

Whats going on Helan! Welcome to our site. Enjoy the immense amount of information thats here, and participate in our discussions! Let me know if you have any questions or need help

-Franco

Comment

Franco your dog is so cute, looks like it's saying hey! Me love you long time xD

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

welcome to the site
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the site homie

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X