Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac feat. Outlawz - Reincarnation (Berocke Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac feat. Outlawz - Reincarnation (Berocke Remix)

Here's the mix I submitted over a year ago that won the remix competition! I can't remember if I ever actually posted it so here it is in case I didn't.

Link (right click and save as): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20Remix%29.mp3
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

No Love?!!!!!!
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

I remember, it's nice, I really dislike the cinematic sounds in the beat though, [MENTION=943]MrMind made this CPU?

Btw finish your All Out remix already

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Sounds very clean for a cpu! Beat fits the vibe of the song well too but is a bit repetitive for me.
        My Current PC
        i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Beautiful mix of one of my favourite Pac tracks.

Well done Rock.
          I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
          Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
            I remember, it's nice, I really dislike the cinematic sounds in the beat though, [MENTION=943]MrMind made this CPU?

No he didn't. I can't remember who made it now. But someone made it using my edit of the OG.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post

That was offensive.
              MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

Originally posted by MrMind View Post
                That was offensive.
                Lol why, it sounds super clean, too clean..

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
                  No Love?!!!!!!
                  here is your love <3 <3 <3 <3
                  i like the remix it chills me down and i forget everything around me, nice instrumental
                  - Steez 4 President -

Comment

f i r e !

Comment

Dope mix homie

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli-TheDon View Post
                        Dope mix homie
                        Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just been jamming it, really nice work man!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X