What's happening with it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's happening with it?

The site looks pretty cool from what I could see. I'm 33 years old, live in Vancouver Canada and yes, I still listen to 2Pac everyday. I have a YouTube channel dedicated to the memory and I'm on Twitter with the same handle as my username here although it's not really a 2Pac related account. Looking forward to checking out what this place has that I haven't seen or read about already! My friends and wife say I'm obsessed with 2Pac, look at what the guy did before he died! It's incredibly admirable! I have all his music including things that were never released, movies and I've been collecting magazines that he was on the covers of and ones that might have something featured about him for collecting sake, Rolling Stone, The Source, XXL, even have tshirts!...my hope is that they will have value in the future so when I'm old and grey I can educate the future and make some money But seriously, there's so many unanswered questions about his death and it might of been because I was 15 when it happened that the quest for answers has led me here. Some of the best times of my life growing up to who I am now, can be linked to a 2Pac song or album. Can anybody relate to what I'm saying? Or maybe I'm just fucked up Oh well, there it is. What's happening with it!
    Last edited by listeningto2pac; 01-31-2015, 03:27 PM.

welcome to the site and do something about that font size

Comment

Welcome to the site

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by listeningto2pac View Post
        The site looks pretty cool from what I could see. I'm 33 years old, live in Vancouver Canada and yes, I still listen to 2Pac everyday. I have a YouTube channel dedicated to the memory and I'm on Twitter with the same handle as my username here although it's not really a 2Pac related account. Looking forward to checking out what this place has that I haven't seen or read about already! My friends and wife say I'm obsessed with 2Pac, look at what the guy did before he died! It's incredibly admirable! I have all his music including things that were never released, movies and I've been collecting magazines that he was on the covers of and ones that might have something featured about him for collecting sake, Rolling Stone, The Source, XXL, even have tshirts!...my hope is that they will have value in the future so when I'm old and grey I can educate the future and make some money But seriously, there's so many unanswered questions about his death and it might of been because I was 15 when it happened that the quest for answers has led me here. Some of the best times of my life growing up to who I am now, can be linked to a 2Pac song or album. Can anybody relate to what I'm saying? Or maybe I'm just fucked up Oh well, there it is. What's happening with it!
        [MENTION=14738]listeningto2pac you sound like you will fit in here with us. I started here the same way. long time fan since 5th grade. i'm 28 now. i am a big collector or i feel i am. i've got a few collectors threads you should check them out! we have a lot of collectors on our site too and i put a link in my generic post below lol check out the Collectors Corner. if you have questions we can answer them too with a thread i provided a link with below. also our reference section is amazing, you can spend days in there learning, maybe weeks. check it out.

here is my collection thread, it has links to the other collections on page 1. there are lots of items i need to update too. http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread.php?t=64975

Welcome to 2Pac Forum!! The best place for all things Pac related! Here you're invited to engage in great discussions, discover new information, stay up with the current Pac scene as well as Amaru and official 2Pac stuff!

Here's a few sections I enjoy to help get you started!

Makaveli Discussions - where most of the action takes place.

Collector's Corner - lots of members collect Tupac items of all sorts. Check out some of our great collections!

Polls - Here you can vote on your favorite albums, songs, and more.

Have A Question About A Tupac Song? - like the title says, if you have a question regarding a song, this is where you ask.

2Pac Forum Interviews - This is all of our exclusive interviews with people Pac knew or worked with. We have plenty more to come too! We have written and audio interviews as well as transcribed versions from the audio.

2Pac Forum's Reference Section - This is our baby, our pride, many members have gotten together to make this massive section. It's the largest by far and the most accurate on the internet. It continues to grow too!

I hope these links are useful to you and you enjoy your stay! If I can be of any assistance don't hesitate to contact me!

Comment

Welcome to the site. see ya
          2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X