David Duchovny Is Excited to Return as Fox Mulder in X-FILES Limited Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Duchovny Is Excited to Return as Fox Mulder in X-FILES Limited Series

This last weekend news broke that FOX is in discussions to bring back Chris Carter's The X-Files as a limited series. There was no word on whether David Duchovny or Gillian Anderson would reprise their roles at the time of the initial report, but the network wants them to come back.

It looks like if this all goes through though, Duchovny is ready to return as Fox Mulder! The actor recently talked to USA Today and said that he’s “more than happy and excited to bring it back and do it again with [co-star] Gillian [Anderson] and [series creator] Chris [Carter].” He added:

“I’m assuming that it will happen sooner rather than later now. We’ll see what form, how many [episodes]. Certainly I can’t nor would I be interested in doing a full season. It will be in some kind of limited form. We’re all old, we don’t have the energy for a full season.”

As a long time fan of The X-Files, I'll take whatever I can get! This is really exciting for me and a lot of other fans out there. It looks like the stars are aligning for this limited series, and it could actually happen! If it does, I can't wait to see what story they will tell. I'll keep you updated on any new developments.

What would you like to see in the series return?

i've already this news , thanks
    X-files so good child memory , Young whatch it with my old brothers , it was so good

But now a return of x-files i don't know if it's will work ?

Comment

X-files were cool back in the day
      If it happens, I'll watch it
      sigpic

Comment

if they make it as good as the first couple of seasons, i'll be sure to check every new episode. i however dont think its a good idea to make a whole season with him and scully only making a couple of guest appearances.

we need a lot more of old series to be resurrected

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X