Breathin OG Fix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breathin OG Fix?

Whattup everyone... I'm no pro when it comes to mixing/using audio software. I'd like to see someone here touch up or you can say complete the recent leak of Breathin. As it lacks a chorus aswell as a mistake from last female rapper T-Ski, where she's about to start her verse... then stops and then starts rapping.... that needs removing. Maybe also add the Pac freestyle verse from the solo demo at the end?

been working on this. everything is done except the mastering. but i'd have to remove some things because i was working on a SUPER COMPLETE VERSION. even with bizzy bone's version, the outlawz' verses on the retail version (which means edi has 2 verses) added pac's extra breathin, AND i might even add nate dogg singing to the dr.dre version of the same beat.

Comment

good idea

Comment

Here you go, This is with all verses except Pac's extra verse. I had a version like that I made with Pacs extra verse added in but I cannot find it.

http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/poJLh8b6/file.html

I also have a version of this without that last female rapper because she is terrible, doesn't even rap on beat and ends her verse too early. I edited her out. I can also make a Outlaw only version if needed.

Comment

Can anyone make it with only pac and outlawz verses of recent leak (without the female rappers and the extra verse)

Comment

hi [MENTION=999]Kevin can you reup your song please

Comment

Re up all versions plz

Comment

Damn I never went back on thos thread any chance of a re up [MENTION=999]Kevin

Comment

its already down

Comment

already?? it's been 2 years lol.. Reup would be appreciated of any fixes of this song though, been thinking about making one myself but never did it. [MENTION=14405]abaddon did you ever finish your version?

Comment

Not sure if it would help but i've made a really good acapella of the Breathin' OG. Fixed vocals for pac's 2nd verse and cleaned up a few things too. You could then mix this with the original beat (which is basically a loop) and "remaster" the track?

Comment

heres my edit guys

Comment

Originally posted by HAL 9000 View Post
                          props. great work as always! #nothingless

Comment

Has anyone tried to add a verse at the end of the freestyle og? probably something without adlibs so it feels the same?

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                            First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

I have one by dj civnce

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X