Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Network to Launch in the UK on January 19th

Via WWE.com

Starting Monday, Jan. 19, WWE will make WWE Network available in the United Kingdom and Ireland. WWE Network will be directly available on Web, iOS and Android devices, gaming consoles, Smart TVs and digital media players – just in time to watch Royal Rumble 2015 on your big screen TV.

Visit WWE.com on Jan. 19 to sign up.

WWE Network will be available £9.99 in the U.K. and €12.99 in Ireland with no commitment.

Thank you for your patience in awaiting the WWE Network launch.
    Link: http://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork/watch-...ngdom-26927624

$9.99 will be better with conversion rate
    sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to get it

Comment

I may get it my main interest would be the ecw content
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
          I may get it my main interest would be the ecw content
          its has all the hardcore tv shows as well as all the ppvs, It All the WWE & WCW PPV's and alot of the RAW's, Smackdown's & Nitro's.

Comment

it's still £9.99 in our currency, motherfuckers. i just subscribed this morning. watching royal rumble 1995 at the moment. My weekend is gonna consist of not leaving the house, gonna hook my laptop to my big tv get drunk and watch some wraaastling. oh yea!!! on and i may make a cheeseburger run drunk riding [MENTION=747]HAL 9000 lol

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
              it's still £9.99 in our currency, motherfuckers. i just subscribed this morning. watching royal rumble 1995 at the moment. My weekend is gonna consist of not leaving the house, gonna hook my laptop to my big tv get drunk and watch some wraaastling. oh yea!!! on and i may make a cheeseburger run drunk riding [MENTION=747]HAL 9000 lol
              this is what i like to hear!!!! just keep it safe mark!!

Comment

I've watched a ton Of stuff on it myself, I've loved it

Comment

got an email the other day, February is free for new subscribers. they're making up for the ridiculous wait us englanders had to wait. going up in my estimation. wish reigns didn't win the rumble though.

Comment

Yeah I got that email too, I signed up on the very first night that it launched here and its handy as its one less thing I don't have to pay for next month.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X