What is Eminem's Legacy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Eminem's Legacy?

With all his success in the music industry and being the guy to break the mould for white rappers what is Eminem's legacy? I believe he should be remembered as an innovator and one of those few guy's who truly revolutionized the business and paved the way for others for example what I sad before him there weren't any white rappers that could make it big now there may only be a handful more but still he made it possible and more acceptable in the rap world. So do you all think about Eminem's career and ultimately his legacy?

He should be remembered? Legacy? What!? Is Eminem dead?

Comment

Sounds like he is dead but he Representin the D to the fullest, and pushes the unknown artist, who deserves it, many artists there and rarely get the platform to represent themselves and their music. Detroit Musik is on Fire. imo....thats what i like at the moment...

Comment

not related to his legacy but i recently listened to 3 AM it was the first time in years and then i went to listen to stay wide awake, my music box, buffalo bill and during the relapse era he dropped some of his best work imo. because the story telling the flow, the rhymes and just the way he put everything together is just bananas. just the first verse on stay wide awake is insane. that was some real slim shady shit imo. not everybody can spit like that, that is what its all about being an MC.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X