Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lose Yourself Remake (Better than retail)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lose Yourself Remake (Better than retail)

Was watching road to total slaughter & I heard this real nice laid back version of lose yourself, anyone know where it might be from?

@1:33
    [MENTION=1348]Creation @Anyone

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Originally posted by djmoey View Post
    i dont know where its from, but its great... made they should have made this version a complete track and included it on his compilation album
    Yeah : \

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork remake the remake

Comment

remembered me on this vid. almost original vibe...but bit different, a masterpiece.

lo what i found
        Last edited by chatzon; 11-23-2014, 12:06 PM.
        He was a nice middle class nigga
        But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
        Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

yeah remake the remake or make something new/similar (using that choir version or not using it) *i actually like that choir version a lot*
          looking forward to what u'll cook

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Originally posted by chatzon View Post

remembered me on this vid. almost original vibe...but bit different, a masterpiece.
            I like "remakes" that are very different to the original... everytime I hear a remake I think -> if u remake a song try to sing/rap better than the original artist or try to let it sound different/try to make a different version... unfortunately most artist just remake the songs with almost no differences or something and don't really sing better thatn the og artists, so mostly originals are better (my opinion)..

Comment

Originally posted by WW View Post
              I like "remakes" that are very different to the original... everytime I hear a remake I think -> if u remake a song try to sing/rap better than the original artist or try to let it sound different/try to make a different version... unfortunately most artist just remake the songs with almost no differences or something and don't really sing better thatn the og artists, so mostly originals are better (my opinion)..
              Agree %100 with this, no one is ever going to outshine the original if you're going for a %100 identical remake, so make it sound better or different. %100 identical remakes bore the living insanity out of my ass

Comment

This could be a real hot alternative version

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X