Browsing Internet/forums with IPhone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browsing Internet/forums with IPhone?

Hey, I accidentally broke my beast droid (RIP), I'm now using a backup gayphone4s, and am just wondering if anyone knows the smoothest & friendliest ways or which apps to web browse with the Internet and forum, I used Opera on my beast droid, it ran like a dream, I Tried opera on this, and it's terrible, Safari is a joke also

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Looks like Dolphin is available for Iphone: it's certainly the fastest and most customizable, I do think. Kind annoying in many ways, but it's better than Chrome and Firefox.
    It make homos game at females.

Comment

I just use the Iphone internet browser, works fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
        I just use the Iphone internet browser, works fine for me.
        Safari?

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

I use Safari for web browsing and I use Tapatalk for the forum. But I still run at 3g so when I have no wifi my life sucks lol.
          www.gener80s.com

Comment

Safari works for me. Mobile sites suck balls though, so it's best to avoid those.

Comment

Always safari

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              sigpic

Comment

3g is godlike compared to 2g. :P
                It make homos game at females.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X