The Greatest Video Game Bosses of All Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Greatest Video Game Bosses of All Time

than 100 beloved video game bosses against one another. The Face-Off match-ups are chosen randomly, leading to plenty of tough choices: Glados vs. Ganondorf, Ridley vs. Dracula, Goro vs. Master Hand, and plenty more.

After more than 2 million votes, IGN readers have helped determine who are the most beloved and badass video game bosses of all time. Below are the top 10 and bottom 10 (sorry, General Sturm!) video game bosses, as chosen by your votes.

Unfortunately not every boss can be as memorable as Ganondorf or Psycho Mantis. Below are the 10 Face-Off bosses that bring up the rear of the list:

best endboss will ever be "psychomantic" from MGS1...i mean u had to plug the controller in slot 2 to beat him. mindreading bastard

ps: before the fight even began he told me to play better in castlevania and i should improve my skills in evolution soccer..i was like :O
    memory card reading bastard
    He was a nice middle class nigga
    But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
    Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

yeah, Psycho Mantis is a great boss but my favorite boss battle is Solid Snake vs. Liquid Ocelot (MGS4)
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
        yeah, Psycho Mantis is a great boss but my favorite boss battle is Solid Snake vs. Liquid Ocelot (MGS4)
        boss and boss battle is a different story but i sign this, omg the microwave scene and then the epic battle.

i love it, you have throughout the game the craziest guns but at the end you battle barehands....thats what i call epic.
        He was a nice middle class nigga
        But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
        Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Only know that Koopa.

Comment

Sephiroth ^^
            "The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas".

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X