Who made this genius remix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who made this genius remix?

I even like it better than the remix on The Greatest Hits CD lol.
    www.gener80s.com

it's from this release

cd says Deon Evans but he said that he has nothing to do with this release
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
      yeah but i remember that he also said "i'v never sold 2pac unreleased tracks to bootleggers " lol

Comment

It kills me to think that someone would go out of their way to produce a track,get a singer on the hook & then flop the 2Pac vocals on the track without any editing.

I Know Death Follows Me
        But
        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
          It kills me to think that someone would go out of their way to produce a track,get a singer on the hook & then flop the 2Pac vocals on the track without any editing.
          Come again?
          I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

Originally posted by MarvelouZ View Post
            Come again?
            when a producer works on a pac remix & they put alot of work into making the beats fit around pac, but they decide that the vocals of the tracks dont need any work, which overall ruins the replay value of the remixes. The same issue is there on the first nu mixx release, the ''all eyez on me'' mix would of been brilliant if they mastered the vocals to make it sound atleast a slight bit authentic.

I Know Death Follows Me
            But
            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by DADA7 View Post
              yeah but i remember that he also said "i'v never sold 2pac unreleased tracks to bootleggers " lol
              [MENTION=420]DADA7 is there any way to fix this track, do a remake to it, etc. to get Pac's vocals on beat? I agree its a very good official sounding remake.

Comment

when a producer works on a pac remix & they put alot of work into making the beats fit around pac, but they decide that the vocals of the tracks dont need any work, which overall ruins the replay value of the remixes. The same issue is there on the first nu mixx release, the ''all eyez on me'' mix would of been brilliant if they mastered the vocals to make it sound atleast a slight bit authentic.
                U r right, vocals sound too empty on this, like recorded in another room or sth lol
                I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
                  [MENTION=420]DADA7 is there any way to fix this track, do a remake to it, etc. to get Pac's vocals on beat? I agree its a very good official sounding remake.
                  I did the fix long time ago will up it later
                  BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

I dissagree, altho I understand where ur comin from. But somehow I love the rawness and edginess of his vocals being unedited like that. (not talkin bout the numixxes btw). For a remix like this it fits perfectly as the drums sound oldschool and the 90's paino sample sounds plain as it suppose to. If you would overproduce it the vibe of the song is gone. Thats mostly the reason I didnt like any vocals on Pac of Loyal 2 the game, it sounded so clear I couldnt feel the raw vibe of Pac's voice as much on his earlier releases. But as I state previously I know where ur comin from, on some releases they lacked on mixing the vocals right.
                    www.gener80s.com

Comment

you made it and your promoting it good
                      its a nice mix, at time it sounds offbar to me though, but just in the first verse, verse 2 and 3 are perfect, really nice mix
                      Last edited by DJ T.O.B; 11-07-2014, 03:58 PM.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X