Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (HD Remaster)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (HD Remaster)

It just released yesterday and it's on the Xbox Live Marketplace (Xbox 360 only) for $3.74. I don't know if that price is a fuck up as most were expecting this to be about $15 but if it is, hurry up and grab it. I already did. Now if only they'd remaster GTA3 & Vice City.

I can't believe it's been 10 years since this game came out. I remember saving up my dinner money to buy it. Was only 14 at the time. I have very fond memories of staying up 2 days straight at my dads house blasting through the missions. I also can't believe vice city is 12 years old. I'm speaking like an old man but where does time go? lol.

Comment

no ps3? damn like im still waiting for Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis on PS3
      collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

I bought this the other day the game definitely looks better but its a Lil laggy and has a bunch of bugs hope they fix it

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk 2

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
        Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Oh wow this is a cool move for rockstar. I hate this exclusive shit though. The mother fucker was ALWAYS on playstation but now Xbox gets the perks of it? Wtf. I'm sure sony will eventually though.

So how good does it look? San Andreas is probably the most bad ass one besides 3. Of course 4 & 5 are good too but I didn't care for the others too much.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
            Oh wow this is a cool move for rockstar. I hate this exclusive shit though. The mother fucker was ALWAYS on playstation but now Xbox gets the perks of it? Wtf. I'm sure sony will eventually though.

So how good does it look? San Andreas is probably the most bad ass one besides 3. Of course 4 & 5 are good too but I didn't care for the others too much.

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
            Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

as I read it's a direct port of the Android version
              www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
              www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
              www.facebook.com/LilProphet
              www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

That's exactly how I felt about the Splinter Cell HD Trilogy. A game series that started out on Xbox then PlayStation gets those 3 classics in HD exclusively. Sucked to have to pick it up on that system. But what can you do? I can't stand platform exclusivity either.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X