The Last of Us' GOTY edition hits European PS3s next month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last of Us' GOTY edition hits European PS3s next month

Those that have yet to tag along with Joel and Ellie and would prefer to do so on PS3 will have a fresh opportunity to bash bricks on the skulls of clickers, presuming they live in Europe: PlayStation Blog Europe has revealed that The Last Of Us: Game of the Year Edition will be priced at 39.99 when it arrives on November 11.

Game of the Year Edition will include the base game, its Left Behind DLC, eight extra multiplayer maps and Grounded Mode, a single-player difficulty setting that strengthens enemies, removes the HUD and strips the ability to track enemies by sound.

There's currently no word on a comparable release reaching North American PS3s, but there's always The Last Of Us: Remastered for PS4. Survival might be gruesome and bleak in The Last Of Us, but Naughty Dog's emotional tale had nothing to cry about during last year's Game of the Year season, where it bested The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons to take home Joystiq's top honors.

Sounds cool for the European group here. Seems that the creators are milking this game good lol.dont get me wrong it's an amazing game. I may buy the remaster on ps4 once it's like greatest hits price because I got the platinum trophy for it on ps3 already. Such an amazing game.

Comment

never got to play it myself yet but it will be one i pick up now that i own both consoles.

Comment

Probably one of the best games I've ever played

Comment

Originally posted by pricey View Post
          Probably one of the best games I've ever played
          yea but why "probably"? It's one of the best games ever - I played the remastered version and the shit was pretty cool!

btw. according to some video game sites there's an easter egg in Uncharted 4 that shows a "poster" for a the last of us sequel

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Looking forward to playing the remastered version. I really enjoyed the originĂ l. One of the best stories and character interactions ever. Amazing graphics too.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X