Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

I never liked De La Soul
      "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
        I never liked De La Soul
        Me either.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
        but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
        -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
        -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Dogg Food > Doggystyle

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
            Me either.
            I had the conversation last time with some buddies and I told them that I hate De La Soul, and they were like, c'mon they are legends in the game bla bla bla but I don't give a fuck, if I don't like 'em, I don't like 'em!

Same goes for Wu-Tang, I was never a Wu-Tang Fan, of course they had some big tunes but my favorite Member is Meth, he's the best imo!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
              nas sounds monotone.
              His live shows are boring as fuck also.

Comment

I had the conversation last time with some buddies and I told them that I hate De La Soul, and they were like, c'mon they are legends in the game bla bla bla but I don't give a fuck, if I don't like 'em, I don't like 'em!

Same goes for Wu-Tang, I was never a Wu-Tang Fan, of course they had some big tunes but my favorite Member is Meth, he's the best imo!
                No love for Wu?!?!

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
                  No love for Wu?!?!
                  I wouldn’t say, no love for Wu, I’d say much respect for what they’ve done but I never really listened to them and I just know a few tracks, good tracks but they never got me listen more to. I like Meth & Red, imo a dream team!

Comment

I wouldn’t say, no love for Wu, I’d say much respect for what they’ve done but I never really listened to them and I just know a few tracks, good tracks but they never got me listen more to. I like Meth & Red, imo a dream team!
                    All I got to say is, Only Built For Cuban Linx...

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Crux999 View Post
                      - mc hammer was a top notch lyrically skilled mc with multi rhyme schemes, wordplay & methaphors
                      Yes. Yes he was. People underestimate Hammer on the mic but his pen game and flow were at least on par with his dancing and showmanship. But none of that can counterbalance how horribly he murdered Unconditional Love. Eugh!

Unpopular opinion:

Pac wasted loads of his talent and studio time at DR on trotting out the same old, same old WESTSIDE MOB BAD BOY KILLA!!11!!! stuff as opposed to his more mature/politically conscious/soul elevating joints as he cranked out at least 10 of the vitriolic tracks for each 1 of the deep jams. It would've been easier all round just to get everyone he disliked capped upon release so he could've focused on his art instead because the MOB were down and that way he'd still be here...
                      I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                      Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

My opinions?

Comment

Dizzy Wright, is hands down, the best new school rapper

Comment

The Doctors Advocate by The Game had some of the sickest collection of beats that iv ever heard.

Comment

50 Cents Power Of The Dollar belongs in top 10 rap CDs.

Comment

50 Cents get rich or die trying, was ok. Never heard his 3rd album Curtis.

But, the massacre, is a Amazing, beautiful, peice of art. Candy shop, just a lil bit, toy soldiers, and gatman and Robin, suck, and should never have made the album. Also, outta control remix, should replace the album version.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X