Alien isolation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien isolation

Has anyone else bought or played this? I got it the day it came out and have been playing it a lot when I can. I put it on the hardest difficulty and have been winging it.

At first it was super hard because I didn't have the motion tracker and I also didn't know when the alien would be after me. I didn't know if there would be an introduction video for it or if it was just game on from the beginning. So it was pretty scary creepin around lol.

Now I've got a few weapons and have a better idea of how the alien works. It is unpredictable and it's always different. I'm having a lot of fun playing. I'm curious to how the story ends and how the alien got there.

When I first heard about the game and knew it was one alien and no weapons (to kill the alien) I thought the game could go either way. Just shitty or pretty fun. Honestly I'm having a blast and can't wait to play through it again and I'm not even through the first at through.

Also since I preordered it I got some bonus downloads that I haven't checked out yet. I'm excited.

Anyways anyone else playing or what's your thoughts?

Not my type of game but I have read good reviews

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

I chose to wait for the Evil Within instead of this game, glad to see it getting good reviews though.

I watched a 11 minute video and didn't care for it.
      Love.

Comment

i've had it a week today and tonight i will beat it on hard. this game is fucking dope. if you guys play all the games you want and have nothing to play it's really worth checking it out. especially if you are a fan of the movies.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
          i've had it a week today and tonight i will beat it on hard. this game is fucking dope. if you guys play all the games you want and have nothing to play it's really worth checking it out. especially if you are a fan of the movies.
          its from the first alien movie a spin off? you on nostromo ship ???

cant wait to play this
          He was a nice middle class nigga
          But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
          Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Have thought about playing this a lot as am a big fan of the films.... but... I did read that there is a really annoying level in this game where you are constantly getting attacked by androids and that put me off... That being said though, the game is really cheap to buy now so I may just have to pick it up

Comment

The game so far is really good imo. it can be pretty challenging and stressing at times. its really a survival game where you should not run but instead creep around because noise can attract unwanted attention.

I'mma go play right now lol

Comment

Originally posted by pricey View Post
                Have thought about playing this a lot as am a big fan of the films.... but... I did read that there is a really annoying level in this game where you are constantly getting attacked by androids and that put me off... That being said though, the game is really cheap to buy now so I may just have to pick it up
                the androids are really annoying + they are learning, which is really well done. there arent many missions with androids if I remember right. you should rather fear the alien
                it's one of the best games I have played the last years and I'm playing video games since 1993.
                My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                Vinyls: 60
                Cassettes: 110
                CDs: 216

Comment

too spooky to me. man imagine if this game come out for the Playstation VR thing. man i would shit myself a million times.
                  - Steez 4 President -

Comment

To be fair your right man.. the alien is probably way more to worry about than the androids! Think I must pick this up soon.. still trying to work my way through Creed, Fallout 4 and Res1 remastered though.. To many games not enough time

Comment

I am hoping that when Kojima releases his horror game it will be on Playstation VR and similar to Alien isolation... If Silent Hills was anything to go by then it could be dope

Comment

Originally posted by pricey View Post
                        I am hoping that when Kojima releases his horror game it will be on Playstation VR and similar to Alien isolation... If Silent Hills was anything to go by then it could be dope
                        is Kojima going forward with the canceled Silent Hill?

Comment

This is a really fun game. Too bad the dlc didn't have trophies. That made it not even worthy to play. It's cool but no rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
                            is Kojima going forward with the canceled Silent Hill?
                            he is doing a complete new game.
                            Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                            Too bad the dlc didn't have trophies. That made it not even worthy to play.
                            trophies spoiled the new geneeation. you should play a game, because it's good and not because of getting trophies. back in the day games didnt have trophies.
                            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                            Vinyls: 60
                            Cassettes: 110
                            CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                              he is doing a complete new game.

trophies spoiled the new geneeation. you should play a game, because it's good and not because of getting trophies. back in the day games didnt have trophies.
                              I was a part of that generation as well. But trophies also give the game a much better replay value too. It encourages you to play the game again on a higher difficulty or run back through to find what you need. Also gives you motivation to play multiplayer. That's the only reason I played black ops 3 multiplayer was for the 3 trophies. Same for zombies mode. I don't like zombie mode but I want to try and get the trophies. Trophies give you a reason to play the game for much longer than you normally would to receive particular trophies.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X