Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac feat. Outlawz and Big Syke - Komradz (Berocke Remix 6) (Full Version Finally!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac feat. Outlawz and Big Syke - Komradz (Berocke Remix 6) (Full Version Finally!!!)

Without further delay, I finally give you my new remix of Komradz. I know I kept promising the full mix the last couple of weeks but I got a little lazy! Anyway, Enjoy!

Right Click and Save As: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...mix%206%29.mp3
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Not bad! Has a nice funky beat to it, matches perfect..

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
      Without further delay, I finally give you my new remix of Komradz. I know I kept promising the full mix the last couple of weeks but I got a little lazy! Anyway, Enjoy!

Right Click and Save As: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...mix%206%29.mp3
      it is a legit remix..ui dont like this, but ok you a pro..keep it up dude '! a matter of taste
      He was a nice middle class nigga
      But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
      Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

wow way to flip the sound of the track. sounds fresh with a modern feel.. though at the same as a classic Death Row vibe to it! love it

and ur listening to..... berrockeeeeeeeeee! hehe keep it up. the melody on the chorus really draws u in. great work!
        **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
        **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
        **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
        CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
        CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
        CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

agreed this sounds fresh! if Amaru would do some remix album, they should put this remix on the tape, great job!
          - Steez 4 President -

Comment

Cheers Rock, will be getting some mileage out of this mix.
            I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
            Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

good job becockie!
              I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

yeah bro...this is a great remix. song never sounded better

i like the breaks [MENTION=1133]Rock

Comment

Thanks for the feedback!
                  "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
                  I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Rock, you must have about a zillion tracks sitting in the cut. Drop a tape man.

Comment

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
                      Rock, you must have about a zillion tracks sitting in the cut. Drop a tape man.
                      Haha! Yes I do, and many still not even mixed down.

Comment

Haha! Yes I do, and many still not even mixed down.
                        Pick a handful of em, whack some polish on and drop an EP at the least man. Need some new joints.

Comment

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
                          Pick a handful of em, whack some polish on and drop an EP at the least man. Need some new joints.
                          I could possibly do that. Christmas time would work I think.

Comment

I could possibly do that. Christmas time would work I think.

Comment

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X