Destiny has a cave-shaped loot exploit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny has a cave-shaped loot exploit

Remember how Bungie wanted each piece of loot in Destiny to have a "badass story" attached to it so badly that it scrapped player-to-player trades? A new exploit documented by Force Strategy Gaming (video posted below the break) flies in the face of such hopes, as the trick lets Guardians mow down continuously-spawning waves of enemies to amass a pile of loot for everyone in the vicinity.

The exploit involves a cave found on Old Russia, which Acolytes and Thralls spawn and rush forward from in waves. In order for the trick to work, players need to stand back far enough to allow spawns to keep happening, while ensuring that a lone enemy doesn't escape and go hide behind cover, therefore hindering future spawns.

For a sense of what to expect, Force Strategy Gaming claims that 15 minutes worth of shooting rewarded them with stacks of green Engrams, as well as a few blue and legendary-tier pieces. The same area occasionally plays host to a public event however, so bringing backup would be wise.

Yep I've already been farming this lol, sadly not many purples, about 5. And none of them turned into items.

I did find a purple on the moon tho lol.
    Love.

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
      Yep I've already been farming this lol, sadly not many purples, about 5. And none of them turned into items.

I did find a purple on the moon tho lol.
      yea me to trying to get my legendary gear now so i can keep moving up.

Comment

Same here man, I can't get past 26 honestly, just grinding Dead Orbit reputation right now.
        Love.

Comment

last night i heard production costs were 500.000 dolars olala, nice game though
          He was a nice middle class nigga
          But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
          Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X