Whevever U R OG (With Chorus) *PAPAVELI REMIX*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whevever U R OG (With Chorus) *PAPAVELI REMIX*

so now that we finally that we got some kind of chorus for the song from the johnny j remix.. i decided to add it to the og

great concept but to me honestly it sounds horrible completely out of place.
    My Current PC
    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

sound kinda out of place but i still like it.

Comment

its horrible that u don't use the version with brakes
        BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by FeenTech View Post
          i like that version the best... but its in the worst quality unfortunately with a bunch of errors and distortion all over.....

as for the out of place comments.. i think its just because people arnt used to a chorus so i guess it does sound a little out of place... lol.. or maybe because the chorus just sucks all together.. lol... idk.. i just threw it in for the hell of it...

Comment

Houdini did this remix too a few days ago, both your mixes is out of key

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

I remember on one of the ''the way he wanted it'', there was version of the og with a chorus on it, anybody have that version?

Thanks for the efforts on this version, i just hate that hook lol

I Know Death Follows Me
              But
              I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
                I remember on one of the ''the way he wanted it'', there was version of the og with a chorus on it, anybody have that version?

Thanks for the efforts on this version, i just hate that hook lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post

this hook is better, but the sound effects are terrible. thanks for posting it, i couldnt remember the name because they changed it.

I Know Death Follows Me
                  But
                  I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Where can i find wherever u r johnny j remix? I mustve missed it lol..

Comment

no longer needed
                      Last edited by D-Ace; 09-27-2014, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FeenTech View Post
                        Made a version with the breaks, also pitched the chorus vocals down 2 match the tracks Key.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Sounds good. Its hard to isolate though. You use E E b.y to do it?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X