Clear All

• lmao, "Take his Family"
    MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

• Black ops rage quit on stockhome face cam

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

• My Team Quit On Me Black Ops Face Cam

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

• Call Of Duty Black Ops Hanger RAGE

Comment

• Why are you gaming nerds getting excited over Advanced Warfare

Comment

• I think it looks very different than the previous releases we've seen, so from the footage we got to see at E3 I am pumped for it.

Anyone seen the COD Advanced Warfare edition Xbox one. Looks really slick.

And coming with at 1TB Hard Drive....
              Love.

Comment

• COD: Modern Warfare was great but all sequels were bad ....the perks destroyed the multiplayer ... you dont need skill anymore to kill other players
                My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                Vinyls: 60
                Cassettes: 110
                CDs: 216

Comment

• Worst Rage Quit Face Cam, Man Snapps Call Of Duty

Comment

• Most unbelievablelast second comeback cod ghost

Comment

• lol the one guy who talks bad about the behaviour of pro gamers is like that cool nice one keep it up with the 15 years old kids on the server, its not a waste of time NOO ! i prefer a pro with bad behaviour
                      He was a nice middle class nigga
                      But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
                      Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

• Whoever is planning on buying Advance Warfare I'll just say this since I was suckered into buying Ghost which ended up being a campers paradise because of the footstep bullshit deal COD had with Turtle Beach so you can hear people walking from the other side of the map. Well at least Ghost had dead silence to somewhat compensate for the BS but now Advance Warfare only has this Exo mute which last 20-30secs per life. I assume this will be the downfall of this game and make it possibly as shitty as Ghost, maybe worst. I'm still up in the air if I even want to buy this game cause of this, sick of these games being made to promote camping and them creating perks you need on ever class or the game is unplayable!

Comment

• Call of duty advanced warfare rage

Since you missed em so much..

Comment

• Call of duty advanced warfare- retreat rage

Comment

• lol like the emotions
                              He was a nice middle class nigga
                              But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
                              Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

• FUCK!!!
                                MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X