Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*DL* 2Pac-Forum Presents: The Hate U Gave (2Pac-Forum Exclusive)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another streaming site, thanks for the tip [MENTION=7241]THROWED :

And another torrent site:

Don't worry [MENTION=1348]Creation, when I uploaded my mixtape to these sites it was posted on around a hundred sites and forums all over the net, so this tape will get the recognition it deserves.
    Last edited by Lil' Prophet; 09-14-2014, 08:33 AM.
    www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
    www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
    www.facebook.com/LilProphet
    www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

Thank you very much! I love 2pac-Forum.com mixtapes I'll download it and share some opinions
      You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

Will check this out

[MENTION=1348]Creation did you relay the vocals for Struggle Continuez with the remastered ones or is this the same track you released a while back?
        I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
        Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

I think this is the best mixtape that this site has put out with various DJ's
          Propz to everybody involved
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
            Will check this out

[MENTION=1348]Creation did you relay the vocals for Struggle Continuez with the remastered ones or is this the same track you released a while back?
            i never released this track before?

The vocals are remastered, it was me who remastered them

I Know Death Follows Me
            But
            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
              Listen to it from the beginning to end. Everything ties in together

I know i keep talking about the tape, but i was so excited for everyone to hear the tape, listen to it from beginning to end & listen how well it all flows & transitions.
              i hope your okay with the little edits i did with your mix, i edited every song on the tape in different ways, & i hope you'll be okay with it when you listen

Hey I appreciate your efforts on releasing new mixtapes but is there a chance you can send me a version with gap playback as it's unusual for me to enjoy every fan-made producer's style & mix on mixtapes but I really like Dayz Of A Criminal (✮✮✮), Niggaz In The Penn (✮✮), Soon As I Get Home (✮), They Don't Give A Fuck About Us (✮), Throw Ya Gunz Up (✮✮), Lord Knows (✮✮), Never Be Peace (✮). This forum mixtape was really unexpected so was a nice surprise to see they released something although little disappointed with all the short filler tracks: Intro, Interludes, and Preludes etc. as it bulks out the tape..

VenomRx
              Downloading now... Do you know if this fits on a regular audio cd?

Creation
              currently, no. I couldnt condense the tape down as there was too many great mixes, & i hope your okay with the little edits i did with your mix, i edited every song on the tape in different ways, & i hope you'll be okay with it when you listen, i forgot to message you last week about it, but i hope you'll like it.
              are you sure this doesn't fit on a CD-R as it shows total paying time as 79m 52s so should fit by 8seconds to spare?
              Last edited by SwIFT; 09-14-2014, 01:50 PM.

Comment

i never released this track before?

The vocals are remastered, it was me who remastered them
                Ah yes, just checked it. I think it was [MENTION=2779]Biological who'd released a mix with a bad CG pella and I sent him over some remastered vocals. Got the two of you mixed up as I've sent some things to you too.

Good work on the tape, sounds great as its got a good flow thanks to the interludes and track order - interludes are dope.
                I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by SwIFT View Post
                  Hey I appreciate your efforts on releasing new mixtapes but is there a chance you can send me a version with gap playback as it's unusual for me to enjoy every fan-made producer's style & mix on mixtapes but I really like Dayz Of A Criminal (✮✮✮), Niggaz In The Penn (✮✮), Soon As I Get Home (✮), They Don't Give A Fuck About Us (✮), Throw Ya Gunz Up (✮✮), Lord Knows (✮✮), Never Be Peace (✮). This forum mixtape was really unexpected so was a nice surprise to see they released something although little disappointed with all the short filler tracks: Intro, Interludes, and Preludes etc. as it bulks out the tape..

are you sure this doesn't fit on a CD-R as it shows total paying time as 79m 52s so should fit by 8seconds to spare?
                  i was just trying to make the tape unique making the interludes & things. Im tired of the same ol' same ol', you know? i thought it was a good change.

i havent checked if it fits a disk. so youre right.

I Know Death Follows Me
                  But
                  I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Someone mentioned I should remake the TDGAFAU remix with the new JJ leak cause the vocals are better?

Did anyone already notice I had the bass and drums completely redone?? ;-)

Comment

Nice tape. Highlights for me include: Sorrow, Ready for Whatever and Crooked Nigga Too.

Comment

DL now, give a whole listen at the upcoming week, I skipped on DatPiff it sounds like a really dope mixtape.

first thought "Dayz Of A Criminal" I love it now...awesome will give a Feedback if I listen to the full, great Job, all persons that are involved!!!!

Comment

Bumping This Thread. Does anyone have any favorite song from this?

I Know Death Follows Me
                          But
                          I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Thanks to everyone involved in making this happen!!!!!
                            "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
                            I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
                            I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
                            I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

so ive posted this outside of the forum & people are loving it!

I Know Death Follows Me
                              But
                              I'll Murder Him First

Comment

09. Soon As I Get Home (EndOfDayz Remix)

^^^dare i say better then the original? Very dope bro well done
                                Letz be friendz

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X