X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW RELEASE (September 12, 2014) Reference Section - Information - Albums

Hello everyone!

Today I am very pleased to release a new addition to our already massive reference section! This will eventually be placed under the Information section of Reference. It will be a completely new section titled simply "Albums". I know we have a "discography" in our reference section but IMO it is more of a collectors check list of different releases of the albums by region. So this section I created, I feel is more of a discography.

I wanted everyone to have a chance to thoroughly check it out and comment before I moved it away.

I have posted the individual threads in Makaveli Discussions but here they all are in these links below for your convenience. :-)

2Pacalypse Now

Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.

Thug Life - Volume One

Me Against The World

All Eyez On Me

The 7 Day Theory

This is the layout for each album thread:

-ALBUM TITLE

-ALBUM ARTWORK (COVER)

-RELEASE DATE (ORIGINAL)

-TRACK LISTING - Songs are linked to Reference - Information - Songs - Retail

-LINK TO AMAZON & ITUNES FOR PURCHASE

-SINGLES (VINYL, CASSETTE, CD) - Singles are linked to Reference - Discography - Singles

-PROMOS (VINYL, CASSETTE, CD) - Promos are linked to Reference - Discography - Promos

-MUSIC VIDEOS - Videos are linked to Reference - Video Archive - Music Videos

-SCRAPPED SONGS (CONFIRMED ONLY) - Scraps linked to Reference Information - Songs

-MULTIPLE REGIONAL RELEASES (US, UK, EU, JP, ETC) - Direct link for specific album to Reference - Discography - Studio Albums - Specified Album

-PROMO RELEASE (IF APPLICABLE) - Linked to the promo releases in Reference - Discography - Promo

-PROMO ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE) - Linked to Reference - Information - Promotional Items - Album - Specified Album

-PRESS KIT (IF APPLICABLE) - Linked to Reference - Information - Literature - Album Press Kits - Specified Album

-HANDWRITTEN TRACK LISTING (IF APPLICABLE) - Linked to Reference - Information - Handwritten - Track Listings - Specified Album

-LYRICS - Linked to Reference - Information - Lyrics - Retail - Specified Album

-COMMERCIALS (IF APPLICABLE) - Linked To Reference - Video Archive - Video Vault - Commercials/Trailers

-PHOTO SHOOT (IF APPLICABLE) - Linked To Reference - Gallery - Specified Era - Specified Photo Shoot

I have worked very hard and long hours on this project. During work hours, my off time, my evenings in the late night, and on weekends. There is much much much much more to come for this project. I can't spill the beans just yet. I hope everyone enjoys these new information sections as much as I do and find them useful. I take a lot of pride in this project. I had our staff check all of the links to be sure everything's correct to where it needs to go. Feel free to comment with feedback. Positive or negative, all is appreciated!

Lastly I would like to say that I know this project isn't as great as leaks and better quality songs etc. but hey, this is what I can offer and bring to the table. Magazine scans, knowledge, cool new reference section projects, and organization. I hope you guys appreciate what I've done.

Please enjoy!

#vip #staff #collectors #dj #everybody

Looking good.

Comment

awesome i am very excited! great job i really appreciate that!
      - Steez 4 President -

Comment

good job for this project

Comment

Nothing new here bro wrong section

We have had a reference area on here for a long time go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by ucan View Post

The information is not new it's a new addition to our reference section. This is not created on our site already. Our "discography" is just scans of the different releases. This information project is that plus tons more. Everything in these sections are linked to other sections of reference section. Lol trust me, I've thoroughly examined our reference section. I linked it all together. Almost everything is a link in the post to reference. This is an organized list regarding each individual album. It's not supposed to be anything new except pretty on the eyes and easy to access information regarding the album itself and everything else about the album.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
              The information is not new it's a new addition to our reference section. This is not created on our site already. Our "discography" is just scans of the different releases. This information project is that plus tons more. Everything in these sections are linked to other sections of reference section. Lol trust me, I've thoroughly examined our reference section. I linked it all together. Almost everything is a link in the post to reference. This is an organized list regarding each individual album. It's not supposed to be anything new except pretty on the eyes and easy to access information regarding the album itself and everything else about the album.
              Great job with this - Looks like it would of taken a ton of time to do! I was thinking this is something the site could of use couple months ago - kool you actually have done it - thanks for this & again amazing job !!!!

Comment

I'm not gonna bother to reply on every topic you made but I lust say that you did an amazing job putting this together. Everything in 1 topic is much easier to find stuff
                Major propz for doing this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                sigpic

Comment

This is great project you put together,
                  I'm planning on checking out everything

sigpic

Comment

superb job man! Love it.

Comment

Maybe also add links to the Making Of Interviews from all the albums I did?

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                        Maybe also add links to the Making Of Interviews from all the albums I did?
                        [MENTION=856]L-Booma great idea! i added these to the post. thanks for the suggestion.

2Pac Forum Interview Specials

The Making Of 2Pacalypse Now - Part 1

The Making Of 2Pacalypse Now - Part 2

Comment

Originally posted by paccollector View Post
                          Great job with this - Looks like it would of taken a ton of time to do! I was thinking this is something the site could of use couple months ago - kool you actually have done it - thanks for this & again amazing job !!!!
                          Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                          I'm not gonna bother to reply on every topic you made but I lust say that you did an amazing job putting this together. Everything in 1 topic is much easier to find stuff
                          Major propz for doing this

thanks guys i really appreciate it. i think it is a great addition because of the layout and the organization. It is an information layout, but also let's you see the physical items, read about the songs, view the music videos, etc etc. i'm very proud of this whole project.

also, [MENTION=856]L-Booma suggested that i add the 2Pac Forum interview Specials regarding the albums, so I did

2Pac Forum Interview Specials:
                          The Making Of Makaveli - Part 1
                          The Making Of Makaveli - Part 2
                          The Making Of Makaveli - Part 3

Comment

Originally posted by ucan View Post

Its an addition to the reference we already have.

Sorry but Seriously your comment smh

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
                              Looking good.
                              Originally posted by Babaveli View Post
                              awesome i am very excited! great job i really appreciate that!
                              Originally posted by kudaz View Post
                              good job for this project
                              Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                              superb job man! Love it.
                              I appreciate the support guys. I'm glad you are going to be able to enjoy this. I think it's really cool...that's why I made it lol! I've also added some of the 2Pac Forum Specials That [MENTION=856]L-Booma created from his interviews to the post. i will finish the others later when i have a little time.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X