Bayonetta 2 gives Wii U a new 'do on October 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayonetta 2 gives Wii U a new 'do on October 24

Bayonetta 2, the new Platinum Games and Nintendo joint starring a witch wearing a jumpsuit made of her own hair, will officially be available on the North American Wii U just in time for Halloween. Both retail and downloadable versions of Bayonetta 2 will release on October 24th.

The retail version of Bayonetta 2 will also include a new version of the original Bayonetta. First published by Sega on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2010, this edition of Bayonetta has her wearing new costumes based on classic Nintendo series like The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros., and Metroid. They're not just cosmetic additions either. Bayonetta's new Princess Peach outfit actually lets her summon a giant Bowser fist to crush angels.

Watch our Bayonetta 2 video preview for more info on the Umbra Witch's return.

Bayonetta 2: The witch is back on Oct. 24. The game features over-the-top battles with wild weapons that take place in gorgeous set pieces. A new snake transformation lets Bayonetta better navigate underwater. The original Bayonetta game, complete with some Nintendo cosplay options for the powerful heroine, comes bundled with the retail packaged version of Bayonetta 2.

part 1 is a fucking dope game ...a shame that part 2 is available only on WII U
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
      part 1 is a fucking dope game ...a shame that part 2 is available only on WII U
      i hear it was quite good from people i know but never did play this game.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X