No announcement yet.

Game Confirms Dr. Dre Production On "The Documentary 2," Reveals Release Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Confirms Dr. Dre Production On "The Documentary 2," Reveals Release Date

Game says "The Documentary 2" is slated to feature production from Scott Storch and Just Blaze, as well. The album's release date is also revealed.

Game says he is slated to release The Documentary 2 January 2015.

"I'm going back to the Just Blazes, Scott Storches, the Dr. Dres," Game says in an interview with Los Angeles radio station Power 106's Justin Credible. "We gon' get it handled."

The project is a sequel to The Documentary, which was released in 2005. The effort was Game's debut album on Aftermath Entertainment/Interscope Records and featured Dr. Dre handling a portion of the production, along with Kanye West and Just Blaze.

The Documentary earned a 4 out of 5 in its HipHopDX review.

Game recently congratulated Dr. Dre on his Beats Electronics deal with Apple by posting an image of Dre from his N.W.A days. The Instagram post features the following caption.

"#FlashbackFriday A BILLIONAIRE in the making. Congrats big homie !!!!!!!! #Compton ," Game said.

B.I.P. Billboard aka 4 Bent - The Game just took the rest of him

collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
      B.I.P. Billboard aka 4 Bent - The Game just took the rest of him

real talk."never be friends" still my fav. track of the game.
      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

I hope he comes with it on this one. His a Westcoast rapper & all the shit from his last album was all that southern shit

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

we need modern g--funk ... fuck that southern bullshit club music.ban it.boykott it whatever..i dont want to hear that..i want that West Side Sound.PERIOD.
          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

That first album he dropped is a classic like [MENTION=2072]Klockwork said his last album was southern... Me personally if a rapper is from NY I wanna hear that NY sound if a rapper is from Cali I wanna hear that Cali sound..... If a rapper is from Australia!!! I wanna hear a Australian accent!!!! I know we in the south is the best but damn.... Sound like where your from

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk 2

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
            Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
              That first album he dropped is a classic like [MENTION=2072]Klockwork said his last album was southern... Me personally if a rapper is from NY I wanna hear that NY sound if a rapper is from Cali I wanna hear that Cali sound..... If a rapper is from Australia!!! I wanna hear a Australian accent!!!! I know we in the south is the best but damn.... Sound like where your from

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk 2
              Yeah it's ugly when rappers switch up their accent to sound like something else

Although I don't agree completely with NY rappers to only sound NY, & vice versa with Cali, 50 Cent was amazing over beats produced by Dre

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
              Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                Yeah it's ugly when rappers switch up their accent to sound like something else

Although I don't agree completely with NY rappers to only sound NY, & vice versa with Cali, 50 Cent was amazing over beats produced by Dre
                Yea But 50 Cent Still Sounds NY He Dont Change His Accent Like These Other Niggas From Ny

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X