Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Love Officially Signs with the Cleveland Cavaliers

Good for them
    The Minnesota Timberwolves, Cleveland Cavaliers and Philadelphia 76ers completed a delayed blockbuster trade Saturday that's been talked about for months and on hold for 30 days. Love, arguably the game's best power forward, is headed from Minnesota to Cleveland, where he will join James and instantly make the Cavs an NBA title favorite.

The Timberwolves are getting No. 1 overall pick Andrew Wiggins and former top pick Anthony Bennett from Cleveland, veteran forward Thaddeus Young from Philadelphia and a $6.3 million trade exception.

The 76ers get a 2015 first-round draft choice, guard Alexey Shved and forward Luc Richard Mbah a Moute from Minnesota.

A rarely used NBA rule forced the teams to wait to complete the trade until 30 days after Wiggins signed his rookie contract.

It's official now, and Cleveland, which hasn't had a major pro sports championship since 1964, is poised to make a run at ending the drought.

"Kevin joining the Cavaliers represents a very special and unique opportunity for our team," Cavs general manager David Griffin said in a release. "At only 25, Kevin has already firmly established himself as one of the NBA's elite players and his talent, versatility and fit are major parts of our team's vision for success." http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?story...ih%3D460%22%7D

Look to see them in the eastern conference finals, i'm wishing them the best, but hoping Kobe and company come out strong.
    Love.

Comment

Yeah I hope my Lakers do well this year

Comment

raptorzz
        It Don't Stop Til The Casket Drop

Comment

lebron should've never left cleveland to begin with

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X