whassssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whassssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppp

yo peace everybody, im jay from the uk, huge hip hop fan. be good to connect with pac fans n real hip hop heads. one

Welcome to the site

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

I read that in Tim Westwood's voice.

Welcome

Comment

Brighton? Lol
        Letz be friendz

Comment

welcome to the site
          2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome to the site bro, enjoy
              You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

Welcome and stay ballin

Comment

welcome to the site homie

Comment

Welcome. You chose the best place to connect with pac fans.

Comment

Welcome to 2Pac Forum!! The best place for all things Pac related! Here you're invited to engage in great discussions, discover new information, stay up with the current Pac scene as well as Amaru and official 2Pac stuff!

Here's a few sections I enjoy to help get you started!

Makaveli Discussions - where most of the action takes place.

Collector's Corner - lots of members collect Tupac items of all sorts. Check out some of our great collections!

Polls - Here you can vote on your favorite albums, songs, and more.

Have A Question About A Tupac Song? - like the title says, if you have a question regarding a song, this is where you ask.

2Pac Forum Interviews - This is all of our exclusive interviews with people Pac knew or worked with. We have plenty more to come too! We have written and audio interviews as well as transcribed versions from the audio.

2Pac Forum's Reference Section - This is our baby, our pride, many members have gotten together to make this massive section. It's the largest by far and the most accurate on the internet. It continues to grow too!

I hope these links are useful to you and you enjoy your stay! If I can be of any assistance don't hesitate to contact me!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X