Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all the producers and mixers on this forum down for a collab or remix...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all the producers and mixers on this forum down for a collab or remix...

As alot of you know (I hope) I've been rapping, recording and producing for several years now. Matter of fact, it's now exact 12 years ago I started showcasing my songs on the old 2pac forum Hitemup.com. Where I did so many things WITH and for so many people, while as trough the ups and downs, trials and tribulations in life I'm still 24/7 music orientated! I letterly worked my ass off last 2/3 years with teachings and rap workshops for young and old, (and part of my working field also includes people with minor or big handicaps / down syndrom / autisme etc).

As finally I'm picking up the pieces to fullfill my goal of having a dayjob in this, I also finished alot of projects that I was working on that hold me back in my own music and recordings. As for now I'm up and running in the studio again! And I'm so glad to kick out and release own songs again as I was doing back in the day. This also gives me alot of freedom and spare time to get fully creative with the people I admire alot while not even knowing alot of those people in personal life.

But since there were forums and message boards on/about 2pac there's always been a steady amount of members on here who are truly awesome and creative with ALOT of what this forum has to offer. For all the time Ive mmaybe not been here frequently, I scrolled alot and read alot on the forum that really got me building an huge respect and admiration for the alot of members contributing on this board.

So as far of all the talent and creativity around here, I'd really like to share some idea's, songs and work/collaborate with anyone who's down for it! I saw the topic about doing an 2pac Forum collaboration. So anyone down for it? Please share me your thoughts here as I'll share yours and lets make this happen! I know a couple of you guys already did me a huge favour of sending in ya own mixes of the song "Insomnia" I did. Lets all get together! And throw anything in here if yall like!

I really hope anyone down for this!:-)
    www.gener80s.com

whats up man! i still play insomnia alot!

here is my bandcamp page, i made it last month, right now, i have uploaded some old school style stuff, if you want to check it all out.

i have a beat uploaded called ''The City That Never Smiles'' its a part of the grey sessions ep, i think you'd sound brilliant on it.

im working on alot of other music, & ill be uploading more soon.
    Last edited by Creation; 07-17-2014, 01:57 AM.

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Are you D Chessron or something? Not sure if I remember correctly..

Comment

i would like to hear you before i work with u

Comment

agree to what mich said, give us some kind of portfolio
          would be more professional

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Mick View Post
            i would like to hear you before i work with u
            Originally posted by DJ T.O.B View Post
            agree to what mich said, give us some kind of portfolio
            would be more professional
            If you'd look under my signature, there's a track of me. If you want a professional portfolio go to my whole soundcloudpage at: https://www.gener80s.com ..btw I post several tracks and video's on this board also a while ago. Hope you'll like it...
            www.gener80s.com

Comment

Originally posted by D-Ace View Post
              Are you D Chessron or something? Not sure if I remember correctly..
              Yes, I am. Only with 1 S.
              www.gener80s.com

Comment

Cool, I like the track in your signature.. sounds like a Bone Thugs vibe very nice.

Some of my friends said they heard your music long time ago. Did u also work with DHC?

Comment

The Bone Thugs type track is real nice

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                  Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

@ D-Ace, yeah I worked with them a couple years ago. @ Klockwork thanks for the compliment!:-)
                    www.gener80s.com

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X