X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korea plays on the World Cup and beats everybody

I mean, WTF

2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

I think you misinterpreted this video. How do u know its not one of those under 21 years of age national teams ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
      I think you misinterpreted this video. How do u know its not one of those under 21 years of age national teams ?
      Obviously i don't understand what she is saying, but news are clearly about Brazil world cup, and it shows North Korea team playing and winning. it's 2 + 2 imo.

Comment

Originally posted by djukak View Post
        Obviously i don't understand what she is saying, but news are clearly about Brazil world cup, and it shows North Korea team playing and winning. it's 2 + 2 imo.
        This whole thing doesn't make sense. We both know what's really going on lol.

Comment

i think the idea here was to show that north korea has told their people something different then what actually happened (is happening) like usual...

Comment

The dictatorship in North Korea are known for lying about accomplishments they have. They make these things up to make themselves seem great. They are masters of sport and other things lol. Obviously bullshit, but their oppressed population are fed that daily

Comment

the saga continues. they are world chmpions beating brazil in the finals with 8-1

Comment

hahahaha

this is so funny, this was done by some South Korean bitch, that's her voice, not North Korean speaking at all.

so don't take it too seriously lol.

Comment

Wow lol it's really something. I saw this on Facebook earlier during the WC, i knew that they "won" their 3 first games lol, but that is just messed up seeing the complete results, 8-1 vs brazil lol smm, at what point them people are brainwashed. I wonder if they'll do a parade for the winners.

Comment

Originally posted by jin0526 View Post
                    hahahaha

this is so funny, this was done by some South Korean bitch, that's her voice, not North Korean speaking at all.

so don't take it too seriously lol.
                    So someone in South Korea made this as a joke?

Comment

Yes lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X