Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dope Dr Dre type sample

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

lmaooo what a troll
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
      lmaooo what a troll
      I was actually excited to peep the thread from the 'whats new topics' in hope to hear a nice sample, not remembering I made this a year ago : \

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
        I was actually excited to peep the thread from the 'whats new topics' in hope to hear a nice sample, not remembering I made this a year ago : \
        Payback, you posted this bitch nigga, way back. All you old trolls trying to advance - it's all over now take it like a man.
        I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
        Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
          Payback, you posted this bitch nigga, way back. All you old trolls trying to advance - it's all over now take it like a man.
          I take it you weren't feelin the sample

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
            I take it you weren't feelin the sample
            Quite an observant fellow, aren't you? ;p
            I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
            Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X