Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fifa World Cup 2014 2pac-Forum (Sign Up)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm in
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

yes holla at me, if something starts, before i might miss something.
      He was a nice middle class nigga
      But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
      Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

as an englishman i know england aren't going to win. but that's the fun it takes a lot of pressure off. i don't get it, we have great players but when it comes to the serious time they just can't play. i tell you, ronaldos winking incident and lampards GOAL OVER THE LINE still stings to me!!!! and that's years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
          as an englishman i know england aren't going to win. but that's the fun it takes a lot of pressure off. i don't get it, we have great players but when it comes to the serious time they just can't play. i tell you, ronaldos winking incident and lampards GOAL OVER THE LINE still stings to me!!!! and that's years ago.
          lol england got the best and by far the hardest league. and they used to be very strong, i always was a big england fan, man how good i felt being a manu fan. rooney for prez.

but ye they suck at major cups, like netherlands lol

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
            You in?

Comment

[MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill [MENTION=1290]DJ Manny [MENTION=13008]Tuco [MENTION=911]Skanless [MENTION=472]djukak [MENTION=13503]chatzon [MENTION=458]Exodus

The WC starts thursday if im not mistaken. I'll create a thread tomorrow in which we will post our predictions for each day. The way it'll work is you get 3 pts for every right predictions wether it's a win or draw. 4pts if you predict the right result with the right score. When the last 16 rounds start from there on, only the 90mins will count. For example it's the semi-final Ger Vs Holland and i say germany wins but after 90mins it's stilla draw, so technically this games a draw and even if Germany wins after the 90 mins, i dont get any points.

It's kinda simple, let's all have fun at the end the winner gets a prize.

Comment

Ok will be much fun. Rules are like oddset bet and win, only the result after 90 minutes count

Comment

[MENTION=327]Vinnie P I will only predict for the national team I'm supporting Argentina. Other teams don't matter to me.

Comment

Can't wait 4 this homies goodluck to y'all and the teams

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                      [MENTION=327]Vinnie P I will only predict for the national team I'm supporting Argentina. Other teams don't matter to me.
                      Damn ok.

Comment

oh for each day? im not even watch all the matches hehe, but ill do my best and try to be as active as i can holla braw

Comment

Im in as well! Sounds fun

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork I remember you made good predictions for the premier league you should join us

Comment

BTW guys you dont have to watch every game lol, all you have to do is predict. I aint going to watch tomorrow's game but imma still predict the score. With that being said im about to create the predictions thread.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X