Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Vs Montreal 2014

Where you @ Habs Fans? LOL i know your watching

With all due respect to u Green, I hate your Team i hate Boston Bruins I fucking hate them. I think that's THE rivalry in the NHL, its not even MTL VS TOronto or Pittsburg vs philadelphia. Its aint over tho. We still got one game. Habs or Die!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
      With all due respect to u Green, I hate your Team i hate Boston Bruins I fucking hate them. I think that's THE rivalry in the NHL, its not even MTL VS TOronto or Pittsburg vs philadelphia. Its aint over tho. We still got one game. Habs or Die!
      LOL i knew you were out there i hate montreal the same way so were all good should be a good game tomm for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
        LOL i knew you were out there i hate montreal the same way so were all good should be a good game tomm for sure.
        Game day, may the best team win.

Montreal vs Boston is unhealthy to watch. I'm stressing already.

Comment

Bruins are goony cunts, from their coach right down to rats like Marchant and Thornton, who are bad for hockey. Fuck every last one of them.

Comment

Fuck the sookey cheating Montreal Canadiens bruins rule! But the habs got this game tonight for sure see yas in game 7 lol

Sent from my SGH-T899M using Tapatalk

Comment

Habs in 7.

Comment

It's going to be great. I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can't wait to take that all away from them.
                — Montreal defenseman P.K. Subban on Gm. 7 against the Bruins on Wednesday in Boston

Habs in 7 no doubt about it.

Comment

i wish p k subban would drop dead (figuratively speaking) lol what a show off he is such a sook to trying to be fancy all the time they talk him up like he's the best thing since sliced bread but nigga ain't shit lol

im not commenting on who will win the game cause this years playoffs it could go anyway alot of crazy games happening hope my team wins but if they don't theres always next year im not gonna jinx them though.

Comment

Looking forward to Habs v Rangers, no doubt. Should be epic. Hopefully that is the match up lol

Comment

Go Habs! Mostly because I hate the Bruins. They are very unsportsmanlike. Lucic spear to Danny DeKeyser and to Emelin were completely uncalled for and the whole team are a bunch of goons. I really hope the Habs take them out because I really think they are the better team.

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
                      Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
                      Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
                      Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

This is it guys. Game 7. Some people dream of these games, some people have nightmares. One city will go to the next round, one will go play golf. But yo may the beast team win.

I hope MTL will play the way they played in Game 6. Everybody were talking about how Boston woke up after game 5, how it was over. It's never over.
                        Last edited by Vinnie P; 05-14-2014, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thug4Life06 View Post
                          Go Habs! Mostly because I hate the Bruins. They are very unsportsmanlike. Lucic spear to Danny DeKeyser and to Emelin were completely uncalled for and the whole team are a bunch of goons. I really hope the Habs take them out because I really think they are the better team.
                          I hate Lucic, i have to admit tho he destroyed Komisarek, he destroyed his career lol. but yo did you see the end of Game 6,Lucic got a garbage shower when he go expelled. They really are bullies, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
                            I hate Lucic, i have to admit tho he destroyed Komisarek, he destroyed his career lol. but yo did you see the end of Game 6,Lucic got a garbage shower when he go expelled. They really are bullies, nothing more.

They're punks. I hope someone puts them in their place. Well, the way the game is going right now the Habs will knock them out.

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
                            Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
                            Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
                            Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

bruins didn't want it this year it seems montreal did for sure boston played that rough and tough game as always and it has a tendcy to back fire there was some bogus calls in my opinion for this game but ya can't win em all unword to next year lol certainly anyones cup this year been some crazy series.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X